International US bombs Iranian backed facilities in Syria

i find it hilarious that all the trumpers were jacking each other off when trump retaliated and killed that guy etc and its his "show of power" by a "strong" president

when Biden does it??

"oh this is terrible" "we need to get out"
"dems getting us into another war"

etc........

<WellThere>

Or Trump helping out his buddy MBS in Yemen literally causing a humanitarian crisis. Let’s also not forget the 59 or so cruise missiles that hit the Syria air base.

Trump airstrikes in Afghanistan killed over 700 civilians, more in one year than any since 2002.

Trump ordered 43 air strikes in Somali in 2020.

@White Whale @Proud American save is the outrage. Do you know how I know neither of you are free thinkers? You regurgitate the same tired bullshit Conservatives puke out about Dem administrations while staying silent on Cons. You are just pushing someone else’s ideas, congrats.

lol, TS is bias and obviously has BDS. Any cage that keeps immigrant children being brought over by illegal traffickers, and any act of war/aggression is all related to Trump.

This is obvious, unless you're a russian assest with ties to financial investments with the CCP

lol you have no feet to stand one Mr. Stop the steal. I don’t even know why you still post using that name. You’ve been shown to be a mindless fool.

Or Trump helping out his buddy MBS in Yemen literally causing a humanitarian crisis. Let’s also not forget the 59 or so cruise missiles that hit the Syria air base.

Trump airstrikes in Afghanistan killed over 700 civilians, more in one year than any since 2002.

@White Whale @Proud American save is the outrage. Do you know how I know neither of you are free thinkers? You regurgitate the same tired bullshit Conservatives puke out about Dem administrations while staying silent on Cons. You are just pushing someone else’s ideas, congrats.
I have never supported any presidents use of force. I care about civilians. I did not support any help to Saudis war against the houthis.

we don’t need to be in any place in the Middle East. Close up the expensive bases and come home. End of story.

don’t project your kowtowing to warmongering onto me thank you very much

I was against Trump bombing Syria. I remember leftists on this forum blaming Trump voters for it so Biden voters are responsible for this.

Last edited:
Good.

This is a strike against Iranian backed proxies that attacked our troops. now they realize the hammer will come down on you if you do these types of things. Don’t test this administration.

they tested the waters and found out how Much rope they have.

Finally sleepy joe answered but more strikes needs to be conducted and immediately but Kudos to Biden keep going

Good.

This is a strike against Iranian backed proxies that attacked our troops. now they realize the hammer will come down on you if you do these types of things. Don’t test this administration.

they tested the waters and found out how Much rope they have.
Have you followed the middle eastern crisis and the conflcit in Syria for the past seven years and before Trump was a thing? the whole conflcit in Syria is a proxy between Iran/Russia vs Turkey/Gulf States.

Have you followed the middle eastern crisis and the conflcit in Syria for the past seven years and before Trump was a thing? the whole conflcit in Syria is a proxy between Iran/Russia vs Turkey/Gulf States.

That’s nice but this is still not a bad move by the US. At least imo.

For the record I agree with Biden here I’m not going to be intellectually dishonest just to try and make him look bad because I voted for Trump. Even though I bet people would reverse their opinions if Trump did this.

0.jpg

How did the regime change in Libya and Iraq worked out again? and are you saying that the gulf states arent involved in the crisis in Syria either?
all I am saying is that the arabs are losers

Back