International US bombs Iranian backed facilities in Syria

the attack killed 17 terrorists and destroyed a huge tunnel

What a surprise. Right away it's "yeah well Trump..."

He only won in the first place for things like his destruction of Jeb Bush on this exact topic. I don't know anyone on either side who supports this middle east bs, but it was obvious from the start that biden would continue these policies. Maybe not Bernie or Tulsi but you knew this would happen with Joe. Own it and denounce it or ignore it imo. It's better than playing whatabout and looking like a chickenshit snake.

Last edited:
Good.

This is a strike against Iranian backed proxies that attacked our troops. now they realize the hammer will come down on you if you do these types of things. Don’t test this administration.

they tested the waters and found out how Much rope they have.

Oh god, how I love American redneck saying like this.

I feel like people who say this also wear camo to the grocery store.

These were freemasons not christians and no they didn't hold everything.. They were not empire builders but plunders
So let’s just use the year 1900. It’s nice and round.

Russia- Christian
Europe-Christian
N and S americas-Christian
Australia Christian
All of Africa - run by Christian nations. Some outright colonized like Rhodesia and South Africa
India-run by Christian
South east Asia- run by Christians
Most all populated centers of china- run by Christians
All major islands in South Pacific like Indonesia etc as well as most small islands - run by Christians
Central Asian nations- run by Christians

Afghanistan - free
Persia - free
Mongolia - free
Tibet - free
Thailand - free
Japan - free
Koreans - free
Ottoman Empire- free (soon..)

that’s a quick but fairly good shot of the globe at the time. So don’t get all high and mighty with that sunni Islam map Sherbro.

Edit: I forgot the ottomans. This is pre WW1 and it blew past me.

So let’s just use the year 1900. It’s nice and round.

Russia- Christian
Europe-Christian
N and S americas-Christian
Australia Christian
All of Africa - run by Christian nations. Some outright colonized like Rhodesia and South Africa
India-run by Christian
South east Asia- run by Christians
Most all populated centers of china- run by Christians
All major islands in South Pacific like Indonesia etc as well as most small islands - run by Christians
Central Asian nations- run by Christians

Afghanistan - free
Persia - free
Mongolia - free
Tibet - free
Thailand - free
Japan - free
Koreans - free
Ottoman Empire- free (soon..)

that’s a quick but fairly good shot of the globe at the time. So don’t get all high and mighty with that sunni Islam map Sherbro.

Edit: I forgot the ottomans. This is pre WW1 and it blew past me.
constantinople?

the attack killed 17 terrorists and destroyed a huge tunnel
The PMU are not terrorists. They don’t go blow up markets full of people. Or go gun down civilians in mass murder attacks. They don’t enslave people nor do they go around raping. They defend people from ISIS and al qeada terrorists who do exactly those things. And america, Israel ajd the gulf states back those terrorists the PMU defeated.

The PMU saved the innocent people of Iraq and Syria from the murderous hordes. They dare tell America, Israel and the gulf states to fuck off, so our warmongers call the PMU terrorists and kill them

I’m ashamed youre a fellow american that you celebrate the demise is those who bravely bleed to save the lives of the Christians and minorities in the Middle East.

The PMU are not terrorists. They don’t go blow up markets full of people. Or go gun down civilians in mass murder attacks. They don’t enslave people nor do they go around raping. They defend people from ISIS and al qeada terrorists who do exactly those things. And america, Israel ajd the gulf states back those terrorists

The PMU saved the innocent people of Iraq and Syria from the murderous hordes. They dare tell America, Israel and the gulf states to fuck off, so our warmongers call the PMU terrorists and kill them

I’m ashamed youre a fellow american that you celebrate the demise is those who bravely bleed to save the lives of the Christians and minorities in the Middle East.

Get the fuk outta here you filthy casual. These are terrorist elements and will be put down like the terrorists they are. No rest for them! White wash them all you want but they can't be white washed. They are rogue element that needs be put down like a dog with rabies. They do blow up markets and kill innocents US service members and instigate.

Everyone is striking them without mercy everywhere and treat them as such. This will never change! You are wasting your time in an empty spot

The PMU are not terrorists. They don’t go blow up markets full of people. Or go gun down civilians in mass murder attacks. They don’t enslave people nor do they go around raping. They defend people from ISIS and al qeada terrorists who do exactly those things. And america, Israel ajd the gulf states back those terrorists the PMU defeated.

ok, the PMU are not terrorist

Get the fuk outta here you filthy casual. These are terrorist elements and will be put down like the terrorists they are. No rest for them! White wash them all you want but they can't be white washed. They are rogue element that needs be put down like a dog with rabies.

Everyone is striking them without mercy everywhere and treat them as such
lol white wash.
Who do they commit acts of murderous terror against? You won’t answer that.

Bc they don’t. And you know it. Just Israel, the gulf states, and our neocon/neoliberal establishment hate Iran and will just find any reason to support terrorism against the Shia of the Middle East bc of it.

Oh no we’re attacking the precious pmus that saved Iraqi? Tragic! Those hero’s singlehandedly fought off the isis horde and protected Baghdad.

lol white wash.

Bc they don’t. And you know it. Just Israel, the gulf states, and our neocon/neoliberal establishment hate Iran and will just find any reason to support terrorism against the Shia of the Middle East bc of it.

Hey man, we have to watch out for Iran. They are such a danger, we have them surrounded but still.

lol white wash.

What aren't Israel and the Gulf states humans? You said they are not terrorist but then admit to it. They are terrorists elements and regarded as such in these corners of the world. People don't fatigue or get tired hunting things in these parts of the world example look at Turkey it have been hunting the PKK with great patience and nonestop and almost cleaned them for 40 years this is the future fate of these elements

0.jpg
iran-bases.jpg

What aren't Israel and the Gulf states humans? You said they are not terrorist but then admit to it. They are terrorists elements and regarded as such in these corners of the world. People don't fatigue or get tired hunting things in these parts of the world example look at Turkey it have been hunting the PKK with great patience and nonestop and almost cleaned them for 40 years this is the future fate of these elements
What?
The PMU have never attacked Israel and they have never attacked the gulf states. They don’t commit acts of terror.

why do you keep calling them terrorists

What?
The PMU have never attacked Israel and they have never attacked the gulf states. They don’t commit acts of terror.

why do you keep calling them terrorists

Sorry I confused them with someone I guess it was the Kat'ib Hezbullah

What a surprise. Right away it's "yeah well Trump..."

He only won in the first place for things like his destruction of Jeb Bush on this exact topic. I don't know anyone on either side who supports this middle east bs, but it was obvious from the start that biden would continue these policies. Maybe not Bernie or Tulsi but you knew this would happen with Joe. Own it and denounce it or ignore it imo. It's better than playing whatabout and looking like a chickenshit snake.
What the fuck are you even talking about?

The US kerpowing a tunnel and seeking retribution after a US base in Kurdistan was attacked and a US service member being hurt in basically means we are going to clap back.

This is, unfortunately a continuation of proxy warfare that basically defines geo politics at this point. Killed Iranian backed militias in retribution but didn't kill Iranians.

From a geopolitical standpoint it was a solid strike, an easy blow to create some space. Unfortunately Turkey and their ex ISIS militias are running rampant across Northern Iraq and Syria.

That's the more pressing matter we should be speaking of. How does the US handle a NATO "ally" gang raping and slicing the throats of the Kurdish women that we supported for almost eight years.

Back