International US bombs Iranian backed facilities in Syria

all I am saying is that the arabs are losers

The only one at major risk here is tiny Israel? You can't fight anyone in this age and time including Iranian ragtags in conventional conflict. The Saudi have a coalition in the GULF with Jordan and Egypt they stand 200-300m strong coalition well equipped. Nobody can undone them without a WW3. Forget about even other allies who would join these. The Houthis got contained in Yemen. Iraq is pretty much still under US troops and Turkish. The Iranian axis is pretty much fiction when you look at the map on the ground clearly. Syria is 3 part partitioned country between Russia, Turkey and US. The Iranian's are serving under Russia? That doesn't sound like an axis to me nor are they defacto control of Iraq but it is the US. What I see instead is ragtags who live on scrubs and being the underdog. An Underdog can never create anything significiant unless he stands alone.

If nobody comes to Israelis aid against the Iranian ragtags it is over for them Hence why Jordan, Gulf and Egypt is important for Israel's survival. I don't think the Americans will fight for the US if Israel was attacked. I think the US realize that they wanna cut their losses short on Israel hence why the only saviour Israel has is it's middle east Allies. The US realizes that Israel was always a temporary project. Just watch the Americans sacrifice Israel to Iranian ragtags down the road

Last edited:
The only one at major risk here is tiny Israel? You can't fight anyone at this age and time including Iranian ragtags in conventional conflict. The Saudi have a coalition in the GULF with Jordan and Egypt they stand 200-300m strong coalition well equipped. Nobody can undone them without a WW3. Forget about even other allies who would join these. The Houthis got contained in Yemen, Assad couldn't win Syria despite having the Russians to fight for him. Iraq is pretty much still under US troops and Turkish. The Iranian axis is pretty much fiction when you look at the map on the ground clearly. Syria is 3 part partition country between Russia, Turkey and US. The Iranian's are serving under Russia? That doesn't sound like an axis to me nor are they defacto control of Iraq but it is the US. What I see instead is ragtags who live on scrubs and being the underdog. An Underdog can never create anything significiant unless he stands alone.

If nobody comes to Israelis aid against the Iranian ragtags it is over for them Hence why Jordan, Gulf and Egypt is important for Israel's survival
iraq is iran long time ago, the iranian foot there is irremovable at this point

israel is not related to the sunni-shia conflict, and the oil comes from azerbaijan&khazaktan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1258912

WASHINGTON — The United States launched airstrikes in Syria on Thursday, targeting facilities used by Iranian-backed militia groups. The Pentagon said the strikes were in retaliation for a rocket attack in Iraq earlier this month that killed one civilian contractor and wounded a U.S. service member and other coalition troops.

The airstrike was the first known military action undertaken by the Biden administration, which in its first weeks has emphasized its intent to put more focus on the challenges posed by China, even as Mideast threats persist.

Biden administration officials condemned the Feb. 15 rocket attack near the city of Irbil in Iraq’s semi-autonomous Kurdish-run region, but as recently as this week officials indicated they had not determined for certain who carried it out. Officials have noted that in the past, Iranian-backed Shiite militia groups have been responsible for numerous rocket attacks that targeted U.S. personnel or facilities in Iraq.

Kirby, the Pentagon spokesman, had said Tuesday that Iraq is in charge of investigating the Feb. 15 attack.

A little-known Shiite militant group calling itself Saraya Awliya al-Dam, Arabic for Guardians of Blood Brigade, claimed responsibility for the Feb. 15 attack. A week later, a rocket attack in Baghdad's Green Zone appeared to target the U.S. Embassy compound, but no one was hurt.

Iran this week said it has no links to the Guardians of Blood Brigade.

Seems like the normal Mid East proxy fight with Iran we’ve been having for a while. Just something to definitely keep an eye on with Biden. No more, but also not much less, than what went down under Trump.

career politicians bring us back into wars

Yes queen !!!!!! Is that how you do it ?

Biden is a complete fucking idiot. When did Syria attack the United States?

This is not defense, it's an aggressive act that can lead to war or a wider regional conflict.

Completely senseless and borderline retarded.

Presidents need to be held accountable when they try to unilaterally declare war without congressional approval; this is unconstitutional. If congress is required to declare war, what practical difference does it make if the president can just casually carry out terrorist attacks on sovereign nations without impunity?

Now if Syria retaliates for this, it will be seen as justification for escalation despite us being the ones to bomb first.

And I just LOVE how the media uses the carefully worded terminology "IRANIAN-BACKED." What this means in Syria is Syrians; what it means in Iraq is Iraqis. It's the citizens of these countries that want us to stop blowing up their shit and just leave already.

Biden is illegally attacking sovereign nations; he should be brought before congress for this. Reckless stupidity like this is risking not just Syrian lives, but American lives aswell.

iraq is iran long time ago, the iranian foot there is irremovable at this point

israel is not related to the sunni-shia conflict, and the oil comes from azerbaijan&khazaktan

The Sunnis have dominated the shia for 1450 years. Iran doesn't have the Manpower or wealth to move any Sunni state. There are 35 strong sunni countries surrounding Iran they realize this but what they want is Israel eventually. That is Iran's whole geopolitical goal.

If the Sunnis green-light it nobody can undo it not the west nor NATO but the Sunnis doesn't want but prefer world peace they see the plot.

Everyone has revealed their card except the Sunnis they geninuely want world peace and even if it means to safe Israel. The key is to keep status quo otherwise a fragile world with 8-Billion won't be able to tolerate such massive war it could be disastrous

Last edited:
The Sunnis have dominated the shia for 1450 years. Iran doesn't have the Manpower or wealth to move any Sunni state. There are 35 strong sunni countries surrounding Iran they realize this but what they want is Israel eventually. That is their whole geopolitical goal.

If the Sunnis green-light it nobody can undone it not the west nor NATO but the Sunnis doesn't want but prefer world peace they see the plot
yeah we have seen the strength of the sunni countries, arab coalition+usa arms and still losing to the houthis <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

yeah we have seen the strength of the sunni countries, arab coalition+usa arms and still losing to the houthis <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Lol. The Houthis are contained. Turkey has invaded Syria, Iraq, Karapabk and Libya.. Pakistan contained India! I can go one! We are almost 2 billion we span thru nations. Nothing can undo us without WW3 and a massive one! If the whole world go against us. Might not even be able to undo us.

Plus almost 50% of the world was conquered by Sunnis!
main-qimg-9d80707a22e1a89a6421b0c674746514

No larger land empire was ever created! Give credit where credit is due..

the only person at risk here is a tiny country somewhere in there

Last edited:
best missile defense in the world

Hahaha. Trust me bro! Not in this age and time. Maybe in the 60s or 70s but times change and so does technology. Iron dome is a sitting duck and I wouldn't trust my life on that thing. The only way forward for Israel is the right policies. Example creating friends with the neighbouring countries etc etc this creates a defensive shield but militarily they are weak and could be breached quite easily and runover. The only thing is that there is no political will currently to overrun Israel but Iran has that political will currently.

If they blitzkrieg you and step inside your territories the fight is over. It will be over before it begins. There is no manpower and plus very soft citizens. This can only go one-way..

You are thinking about drone strike or Tel Aviv being stroke but they are massing on the border in Syria-Lebanon their initially idea is to storm and that would be end of the dream of Israel before it even reaches 100 year anniversary

Last edited:
Hahaha. Trust me bro! Not in this age and time. Maybe in the 60s or 70s but times change and so does technology. Iron dome is a sitting duck and I wouldn't trust my life on that thing. The only way forward for Israel is the right policies. Example creating friends with the neighbouring countries etc etc this creates a defensive shield but militarily they are weak and could be breached quite easily and runover. The only thing is that there is no political will currently to overrun Israel but Iran has that will currently
iron bean/arrow 4/david sling

also if you can manage using them on aircraft then its closing the distance

My general rule of thumb is is Lindsey Graham is for it, I'm against it.

Endless war.

I am not surprised Graham had being pushing Obama and the Obama admin not just a endless war but a hot war in Syria.

Lol. The Houthis are contained. Turkey has invaded Syria, Iraq, Karapabk and Libya.. Pakistan contained India! I can go one! We are almost 2 billion we span thru nations. Nothing can undo us without WW3 and a massive one! If the whole world go against us. Might not even be able to undo us.

Plus almost 50% of the world was conquered by Sunnis!
main-qimg-9d80707a22e1a89a6421b0c674746514

No larger land empire was ever created! Give credit where credit is due..

the only person at risk here is a tiny country somewhere in there
If you want to make world maps by when a certain religion ruled a certain place, Christendom ruled the entire globe around for over a hundred years. Basically every nation, was under the rule of Christian leadership.

FYI.

And shit like this is why Trump was better than the establishment. Here we go again.

If you want to make world maps by when a certain religion ruled a certain place, Christendom ruled the entire globe around for over a hundred years. Basically every nation, was under the rule of Christian leadership.

FYI.

These were freemasons not christians and no they didn't hold everything.. They were not empire builders but plunders

Back