International US bombs Iranian backed facilities in Syria

"Biden is a neocon and is going to start a war"

Khashoogi report comes out showing trump lied and held back proof the Saudis killed an American

154347038_281004530060783_3293536703903025523_n.jpg

It's almost like politics and war is one big endless and pointless loop regardless of who is in power isn't it? Imagine my shock.
Dude just a coincidence

I know how to clear this up

Get our troops out of both Syria and Iraq!
Man, what a simple solution it would be. Remove the troops from a place 1000’s of km away that we don’t need. But hey! It will never happen! Hahah. Greatest ally etc

So, it looks like Trump and Biden have some similar cloth, just different ways to support their Saudi friends while attacking Iran in different ways. Ain't this just a bowl full of cow chips for everyone to eat.

dems and their bs. democrats are fucking around and making fools american people now they want to bring their bring their ways they deal with american people to world stage. lgbtqb.s. now this. first it was all we snub bibi we want talk with iran on nuclear deal europeans russians vhinesse are on board then this. myabe dems can make fools out of american people but people around the world have no attacment to america soo they don't want to play american politics that merican people are useded to and approve

Where is the outrage from the left? When Trump killed the Iranian general who was in Iraq the left flipped out like a ten year old who had the tv turned off on them.

Where is the outrage from the left? When Trump killed the Iranian general who was in Iraq the left flipped out like a ten year old who had the tv turned off on them.
they are irredeemable. We know this for fact.

I know how to clear this up

Get our troops out of both Syria and Iraq!
It will likely worse from this point on before it gets better sadly. No one isnt backing down till something bad happens.

Were you expecting a supposed outrage from the far far left and the so called MSM? i remember someone on a news channel say that you wont problary about the Biden's to much on the news. MSM seemed only care what Trump and his admin were doing.

Nevermind that America supported Jihadist fighters in Syria. Its a bit ironic for the MSM to accuse Iran of backing terrorists while America hasn't even targeted AQ terrorists and its jihadist fighters in Northern Group.

The so called rebels FSA would have being problary defeated if it weren't for the arrival of the Jihadists in Syria.

bombing dunes in the desert is not remotely close to taking a general

they will probably rebuild the tunnel tomorrow morning

Back