• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social US Border Patrol Officer tells Haitian migrant his country is s***

The border is an absolute embarrassing disaster. It shows what the real world results are of these fkn idiot liberal talking points.

Oh you are running as the open borders guy? Guess what...the world is listening and planning their trip to the border accordingly. It's such an immature, short sighted stance to take

what the natives should have done was something that would have been hard for them, they should have killed every person on every boat and they should have all worked together, not talked to these people or even got close enough to get their diseases, just kill them on sight. Maybe that would have saved them from extinction.

Smh. Always violence huh.

When the party that wins says they don´t want a wall, that they feel border policies are harsh, people will flock to the border commie dummie.

A wall does not fix immigration. A wall does not address why people flee their shithole countries. A wall will not stop people from coming. Talking "hard" or "soft" is not going to stop people from coming.
Considering how you dumb asses can only think in black and white, it's amazing that you don't understand the 2 options here that these people have.

Option 1. Stay in shithole Haiti with no job, no opportunities, and wait for myself, and my wife and child to die.
Option 2. Go on a dangerous trek to the United States where I may have a chance at asylum or sneaking into the country--where I can then find a job and provide for my family.

Really DIFFICULT choice here.

If you actually send back illegals and do not accept them, people will not flock to your border. US just wants cheap labour while pretending to deter illegals. McDonald's is having a hard time finding people for the minimum wage

You have no clue how policy is the main driver dummy

A wall does not fix immigration. A wall does not address why people flee their shithole countries. A wall will not stop people from coming. Talking "hard" or "soft" is not going to stop people from coming.
Considering how you dumb asses can only think in black and white, it's amazing that you don't understand the 2 options here that these people have.

Option 1. Stay in shithole Haiti with no job, no opportunities, and wait for myself, and my wife and child to die.
Option 2. Go on a dangerous trek to the United States where I may have a chance at asylum or sneaking into the country--where I can then find a job and provide for my family.

Really DIFFICULT choice here.

If you say everyone is going back to where they came, that the country is not accepting immigration, people will not flock.

You have no clue how policy is the main driver dummy

You think they are more scared of the mean words of a President on TV that they didn't see because they don't have a TV, than of dying from disease or by a drug cartel?
That they just think "Oh well, Biden said, 'no, stay home'. So i guess me and my family will just sit here and die"?
How stupid do you have to be to think this?
If it's life or death, people are always going to choose life. Dummy.

The leading cause of death in Haiti is diarrhea and they have sewage issues.

Haiti's problem is being poor. For example, 150-300,000 people died in its earthquake in 2010. That is 1 to 3 out of 100 people. Haiti does have along history of being poor in part to the country's origins of slaves liberating the country. The rest of the world didn't want them to succeed otherwise they might have a similar revolt.

How was what he said retarded? The truth hurts sometimes and Haiti is a shit hole.

If you called a bum poor, it would be true, and still a callous and retarded thing to say to a person.

A poor country is poor?
<Cage33>
How much of a hand do you think he had in making his country a shithole? What does shitting on him accomplish?
The implication was that Haiti is a shithole because of people like him.
I guarantee you that meathead knows nothing about that man, or Haiti.

If you called a bum poor, it would be true, and still a callous and retarded thing to say to a person.

A poor country is poor?
<Cage33>
How much of a hand do you think he had in making his country a shithole? What does shitting on him accomplish?
The implication was that Haiti is a shithole because of people like him.
I guarantee you that meathead knows nothing about that man, or Haiti.
We will circle back to sometimes the truth can hurt. Why be selective in what we say or try to be sensitive and handle everyone with kid gloves? As we strive to be a better world and treat everyone right and not use the wrong words or things that can be deemed mean towards others this place sinks into the pits of hell.

Nope. Sorry. This is the face of white supremacy. Newsmax told me so.

NINTCHDBPICT000678340074.jpg
How did no one pull her mask off?

You think they are more scared of the mean words of a President on TV that they didn't see because they don't have a TV, than of dying from disease or by a drug cartel?
That they just think "Oh well, Biden said, 'no, stay home'. So i guess me and my family will just sit here and die"?
How stupid do you have to be to think this?
If it's life or death, people are always going to choose life. Dummy.

I actually live in a third-world country, where illegals flee to Europe and USA, and I understand better than a simpleton. When US or Europe signal for immigration these countries flock to cross the borders.

whats cruel is when haitans murdered every white woman, man, child, and mulattos when they got rid of the french. the haitans problem with their own country is their own doing. the dominican republic is right next door and is a stable country.
It wasn't that unreasonable when you think about the circumstances

We will circle back to sometimes the truth can hurt. Why be selective in what we say or try to be sensitive and handle everyone with kid gloves? As we strive to be a better world and treat everyone right and not use the wrong words or things that can be deemed mean towards others this place sinks into the pits of hell.

I mean that's exactly the message of the bible.

Be a complete dick to everyone or else you go to hell.

This isn't about "kid gloves" or being sensitive. That's something only a child or a meat head would say.
It serves no purpose but to be an asshole. The implication in that statement is that that guy is why Haiti is a shithole.
It's a completely ignorant and incorrect thing to say when talking about this very complicated problem of people from poorer countries trying to get into richer countries.
You're not striving for a better world or treat people right if that's what your take on the issue is.

I actually live in a third-world country, where illegals flee to Europe and USA, and I understand better than a simpleton. When US or Europe signal for immigration these countries flock to cross the borders.
And you apparently also have a third world country education, which is why you can't address the facts.
This has nothing to do with my feelings or political leanings. It's a simple and inescapable equation that these people are working out.

1. I can stay in my dangerous shithole country and risk death from a number of factors. OR 2. I can take a dangerous trek to a country that has more opportunities and MIGHT take me in as a refugee.

Can signaling and messaging increase the number of people that come ? Yes. But that has nothing to do with the causes of WHY people flee to start with. And regardless of what a leader says, there will always be a certain amount of people that will take the risk if they feel they don't have another option.

And you apparently also have a third world country education, which is why you can't address the facts.
This has nothing to do with my feelings or political leanings. It's a simple and inescapable equation that these people are working out.

1. I can stay in my dangerous shithole country and risk death from a number of factors. OR 2. I can take a dangerous trek to a country that has more opportunities and MIGHT take me in as a refugee.

Can signaling and messaging increase the number of people that come ? Yes. But that has nothing to do with the causes of WHY people flee to start with. And regardless of what a leader says, there will always be a certain amount of people that will take the risk if they feel they don't have another option.

What you leave out is why the chose a country to go to.

One country gives the impression the people in charge are "soft" on illegal immigrants verse you have to enter legally or you you will not get in.

Now once the problem is out of hand the position of those incharge change their minds when they were the ones that created the mess.

Back