Social US Border Patrol Officer tells Haitian migrant his country is s***

Mesoamerica had plumbing hundreds of years before the Spanish arrived, you're absolutely way off here.
Oh I am sure they had SOME for of plumbing. Was it more gritty and stank compared to even the 1920s? Yes.

But somehow not surprised you think Native Americans were all savages.
There are books and podcasts dedicated to how brutal they were and how things were back in those days. But.... keep on making it sound like they had a modern society with social contracts.

Last edited:
Oh I am sure they had SOME for of plumbing. Was it more gritty and stank compared to even the 1920s? Yes.

There are books and podcasts dedicated to how brutal they were and how things were back in those days. But.... keep on making it sound like they had a modern society with social contracts.
Buddy, you compared them to cavemen despite the fact that they had fairly developed agricultural and architectural achievements. If you want to talk about brutality the Old World had that in spades. You have this 1950s view of them as savages which is completely ahistorical.
Would you argue that sophisticated human societies were not capable of atrocity and barbarism?
No but that's a completely separate and irrelevant point from what I was discussing.

Back