Crime US Crime Data Estimates Show Murder Rate Is At 25 Year High

You’re chart doesn’t disprove that poverty pushes murder rate as the US has the highest poverty rate of any of the countries on that list. What’s worse is that it appears you’re making a case that black people commit murder simply because they are black. You really are a terrible human being.

Lol, rustled by the truth?

Thought so.

Keep being a bigot of low expectations and making excuses for their excessive rates of violence compared to every other race out there.

How come poor whites, poor asians, poor Natives don't murder each other at anywhere near the rate that blacks do?

Try another piss-poor excuse other than "poverty".

Thought so.

Keep being a bigot of low expectations and making excuses for their excessive rates of violence compared to every other race out there.

How come poor whites, poor asians, poor Natives don't murder each other at anywhere near the rate that blacks do?

Funny how he tries to say that the murder rate is up because of "white supremacists" but then actual crime numbers rustle him.

Thought so.

You’re the one that thinks black people commit murder because they are black but I’m the bigot? If anyone is rustled it’s your racist ass.

• U.S. murder/homicide rate for 2018 was 4.96, a 6.77% decline from 2017.
  • U.S. murder/homicide rate for 2017 was 5.32, a 1.37% decline from 2016.
  • U.S. murder/homicide rate for 2016 was 5.39, a 8.91% increase from 2015.
  • U.S. murder/homicide rate for 2015 was 4.95, a 11.37% increase from 2014.
Hmm...

You’re the one that thinks black people commit murder because they are black but I’m the bigot? If anyone is rustled it’s your racist ass.

I like how you're so rustled you can't answer why blacks murder each other at rates absolutely, completely, and totally disproportionate to every other race out there.

Your piss-poor "poverty" excuse didn't work.

Care to try again?

Or would you rather dick tuck and concede?

P.S. Tell me what the #1 killer of a American black Male under the age of 45 is?

Again, a pretty simple math issue on your part.

It's really easy to make things dramatically worse when you're applying percentages to very small numbers.

For example, an increase from 0 to 10 is a 1000% increase.

Is 10 murders ok to you?

Last year over 100 shootings.

17 murders in albany last year vs. 11 to date this year, not sure what you're on about

Is 17 murders ok? Are you also cool with the pregnant woman and baby?

FFS you PiecesOS won't do a thing until everywhere is Chicago. By then it's too late.

You’re chart doesn’t disprove that poverty pushes murder rate as the US has the highest poverty rate of any of the countries on that list. What’s worse is that it appears you’re making a case that black people commit murder simply because they are black. You really are a terrible human being.
I think you need to look at the world as a whole here. In all black countries poor or prosperous, lots of murder. In mixed countries the black population rich or poor, lots of murder.

The only constant is that where there are black people, there's a high murder rate. That's not racism, it's just the facts.

Rural areas are poorer than cities, yet cities have the majority of crime and a significantly higher crime rate than rural areas.

Personally I think it has to do with the whole gang culture movement. A logical person would think glorifying being in a gang/drug dealing/going to prison/'hustling' may lead to higher increases in crime. Most rappers have to have 'street cred', i.e. be part of a gang, committed murders, etc. In a normal society, these things are universally frowned upon, while in inner city communities they are lauded by too many.

Also the people saying "it was lower than in the 90's" or "its only 6.7 lol" are coping hard. First of all, the increase we've seen in murders is the biggest increase ever. Secondly, murders aren't the only crime, the increase in murders correlate to the increase in robberies, assaults, rapes, vandalization, etc. On top of that, America's murder rate is higher than places that are dirt poor, have an active war in their country, etc.
Poverty doesn't correlate that strongly with violence, its wealth inequality that does. A place that is dirt poor but where everyone is more or less as poor as one another will have less violence than a country that is overall better off but has more inequality. Its even worse when that wealth inequality cuts along racial lines as well with South Africa being the worst example. Its not that poor of a country but its consistently in the top 5 when it comes to both violence and inequality and of course its cuts cleanly along racial lines over there given Apartheid only ended a few decades ago.

Cities naturally have more inequality than rural areas. They also have higher population density and tend to have a younger population which are also factors that correlate with violence. I highly doubt its rap music or whatever thing that offends conservatives that's driving the violence. That filth is more of a reflection and an effect of the degenerate culture in inner cities, not the cause of it.

So the numbers spiked in Trumps final year in office and appear to have stayed on that track under Biden. We might need to consider if maybe the sitting President isn’t particularly relevant to the murder rate.

It's not the President, it's the local democratic "leadership" who refuse to enforce the law, or even change course after they see the violent results of their actions.

So the numbers spiked in Trumps final year in office and appear to have stayed on that track under Biden. We might need to consider if maybe the sitting President isn’t particularly relevant to the murder rate.
Its almost as if some major event occurred in 2020, like a pandemic and a concurrent economic crisis...

Nah, must be because of the blacks and the Dems.

Its almost as if some major event occurred in 2020, like a pandemic and a concurrent economic crisis...

You can't have it both ways.

A - do you really believe these criminals had jobs before the pandemic?

<{cruzshake}>

2 - I posted two examples from this week that are directly attributed to the actions of Democrats.

I think you need to look at the world as a whole here. In all black countries poor or prosperous, lots of murder. In mixed countries the black population rich or poor, lots of murder.

The only constant is that where there are black people, there's a high murder rate. That's not racism, it's just the facts.

Based on the chart in the post I quoted explain Switzerland’s elevated murder rate despite low black population. Also why does Canada and Ireland have similar murder rates despite significantly different black populations?

Which “black countries” do you consider prosperous? If being black was the primary cause of committing murder then we would see static murder rate across all “black countries”. We don’t so your premise is wrong.

Why does SA have one of the highest murder rates in Africa but also the highest percentage of whites? Again if being black was the predominant cause of committing murder then we would expect to see a lower murder rate in these countries with higher white populations. This again proves your premise to be wrong.

Believing that being black is the predominant cause of committing murder is not only wrong but racist and makes you a racist.

Last edited:
Poverty doesn't correlate that strongly with violence, its wealth inequality that does. A place that is dirt poor but where everyone is more or less as poor as one another will have less violence than a country that is overall better off but has more inequality. Its even worse when that wealth inequality cuts along racial lines as well with South Africa being the worst example. Its not that poor of a country but its consistently in the top 5 when it comes to both violence and inequality and of course its cuts cleanly along racial lines over there given Apartheid only ended a few decades ago.

Cities naturally have more inequality than rural areas. They also have higher population density and tend to have a younger population which are also factors that correlate with violence. I highly doubt its rap music or whatever thing that offends conservatives that's driving the violence. That filth is more of a reflection and an effect of the degenerate culture in inner cities, not the cause of it.
It's almost the reverse here. Rural areas are full of country bumpkins that have a shit load of children, hence a young population, and you have large farms worth billions and farm hands making minimum wage.

About the inequality, there is a strong correlation but I can't picture it in real life, more so when it relates to the divide among racial lines. In SA blacks live separately from whites for the most part. Why do some rich white guys living in a closed off condo in cape town make blacks go wild on each other?
I'd bet the correlation is just because the most violent countries such as in Latin America and Africa also happen to be unequal, while relatively peaceful India and China are more egalitarian, but given the culture I believe an unequal China would still be more peaceful than a more egalitarian Venezuela, as you can see when even a pretty much communist government in Venezuela didn't change much in terms of violence.

Back