Elections US Election day(s) PBP days 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you rather they keep the votes unreported until you're awake with your coffee and muffin?
Or we could have counted them overnight like every other state who had no issues....considering this is pretty important to the US, I mean that would be ridiculous right?

I'm not a spelling or grammar nazi but come on man..

Well, if Trump pushes this into the courts past inauguration day you'll have President Pelosi to deal with.

105722244-1549448712304gettyimages-1094224612.jpeg

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure if that if the electoral college is still undecided mid-Dec, there is an obscure rule where new members of the house cast votes in some sort of complicated way.

It’s funny how I wake up every morning and there just so happens to be just enough votes for Joe to win, happens quite a bit now, imagine that?
You've got a full 4 years ahead to indulge in whacko CT nonsense. Just enjoy this victory for now.

You made a valiant effort Don. See you in court...the other court.

That's just your way of rationalizing being wrong. Trump wasn't kicked out of office because there simply wasn't any evidence to incriminate him on, no matter how deep they dug. The same can't be said for the Dems.

Thats your opinion. Truth of the matter is trump only hired and was surrounded in his camp by people who will get indicted and charged with felons. His camp had the most indictments and charges in the history of any american president. He claimed he was going to drain the swamp but it was him and his camp that needed the boot. You guys are just hypocrites, nothing new.

Nobody is crying but the left mr opposite land.

Even when you cheat victory, Colbert cried lol.

We could take the biggest losses and still be more emotionally together than leftists lol.

Tell me how we cheated again? So it can be debunked again.

Or we could have counted them overnight like every other state who had no issues....considering this is pretty important to the US, I mean that would be ridiculous right?

Wait you're upset that you wake up to find that votes have been added but also they should count overnight which is what they're doing but you're upset about it?

This should be better for the Republicans in the long run. Trump's behavior hasn't been worthy of a president with all the dumb and crazy things he's said off the top of his head, only to just flat out deny that he said it when it's pointed out how stupid it was. That's on top of one of the more fragile egos I've seen. The Republicans can definitely do better and come off as more respectable.

Normally they don't have to rig a general election since they can manipulate the process to get the candidates they want in by the primaries. Trump was an anomaly, so the moves they're making to counter are bold and unprecedented, but not unexpected. Obviously they anticipated this would happen with the ballots.

Why oh why didn't the 74 million voters who picked Biden just realize that because Trump caught Covid, ONLY he is qualified to beat it?!

{<jordan}

Oooh Lord, Don Trump Jr. in full meltdown mode, tweeting like a maniac

Also they cooked up some Project Veritas to jerk off to

<Grimes01>

This should be better for the Republicans in the long run. Trump's behavior hasn't been worthy of a president with all the dumb and crazy things he's said off the top of his head, only to just flat out deny that he said it when it's pointed out how stupid it was. That's on top of one of the more fragile egos I've seen. The Republicans can definitely do better and come off as more respectable.

They are moving to support him in the upcomimg court embarrassments.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Does anyone really believe that Joe Biden shattered Obama’s historic 2008 numbers? <br><br>Does anyone really believe that he did that mostly in big cities?<br><br>C’mon man!!!</p>&mdash; Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) <a href="">November 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is really dumb, even for DJT Jr.

Im a republican who voted for biden and china had nothing to do with my vote. I look at trump as a conman, liar, stupid, amongst other things. I just want him gone from politics.
lol at implying biden is any better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back