Elections US Election day(s) PBP days 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amusing to see so many leftists here act like they've won already.

Imagine how bad they're going to be if the courts disqualify a bunch of ballots.

I'm assuming they'll just lie and pretend its voter suppression instead of accepting that changes the rules during a competition is cheating.

Donna Brazile did it!

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

So are people actually saying that the democrats have managed this grand conspiracy including vote counters and officials in several counties and states, postal services, most media outlets, Facebook and Reddit and whatever else?

<LikeReally5>

LOL!

Of all the hilarious, panicked, delusional, bizarre copes in this thread this might be the funniest.

Biden didn't win! Remember Donna Brazile?! GUYS? DONNA BRAZILE DID THIS!

I am fucking dying over here, thanks man.

tenor.gif

In what possible way is that delusional?

It was proven that Donna Brazile handed the debate questions to Hillary.

Facts and reality aren't delusional. Even if your high off of a successful cheating campaign of fraud.

This is very honorable of you. A righty with morals.
When it comes to presidential elections i always vote for who is more legit a human. In this im in no way saying i think biden is anything great lol. I just think trump is an abysmal embarrassment.

Imagine how bad they're going to be if the courts disqualify a bunch of ballots.

I'm assuming they'll just lie and pretend its voter suppression instead of accepting that changes the rules during a competition is cheating.

You think because you have a supreme court majority they are going to rule against the will of the people. Keep dreaming.

If Biden wins he wins.
Congrats to him.

now no need to act like a douche about it. Play like a champion man.

Trump and his supporters are douche incarnate.

You reap what you sow.

Trump lost, get over it.

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure if that if the electoral college is still undecided mid-Dec, there is an obscure rule where new members of the house cast votes in some sort of complicated way.

If you can cite that I'd like to read it.

yup, he voted for someone who sniffs on children amongst other things

At least he didnt vote for someone who has been accused of raping a 13 year and that has walked in on teens beauty pageant contestants getting dressed. I could go on though.

In what possible way is that delusional?

It was proven that Donna Brazile handed the debate questions to Hillary.

Facts and reality aren't delusional. Even if your high off of a successful cheating campaign of fraud.
Hillary lost get over it.

Donna Brazile did it!

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Interesting, another lie.

Nobody claim Donna Brazile did anything this year, other than be an example of why we should expect cheating from the Dems.

Nothing was written that you could have confused that with either lol.

Nasty liars.

This is what they want. The whole goal of the subversives is not getting Biden elected, its destroying the US through civil war. That's why they rigged it so that Biden wins by the exact amount he needs. If any a single batch of ballots gets thrown out, the election result flips, and we have a President who was picked by a court. Civil war territory. This is a disaster.

Trump will demand a recount in WI, MI, GA, PA, NV ... these will be overturned. Mail-in ballot fraud, ballot harvesting.

I don’t really care who wins, but what if Trump wins Arizona? Does that mean he rigged the state?

Cant have it both ways or else it just sounds like sour grapes

Holy shit.

Is this the most bitchmade, whiney presidential address of all time?

map-of-the-nile-river-in-ancient-egypt.jpg

Trump will demand a recount in WI, MI, GA, PA, NV ... these will be overturned. Mail-in ballot fraud, ballot harvesting.

You don't get to just demand a recount because you don't get your way.

The vote has to be specifically close enough. It's not in any of those states except maybe GA will end up that way, and even then it depends on each state's rules on recounting.

And he still loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back