International US Takes Over Australia's Beef Export Market Share to China

These are the Australian lefties that hate Australia

Yes, but they're really funny.

Honest%2BGovernment%2B-%2BGet%2Bused%2Bto%2Bit.gif

Spoiled brat doesnt know how good she has it

Not going to lie, I was super disappointed when I found out she was a hippy.

These are the Australian lefties that hate Australia

Cant watch it at the moment but I'm assuming it's more people that went to uni and had no real reason being there and studied a bachelor of marxism, I mean arts, and then start shitting on everything around them including all that keeps them safe?

Pretty sure she left Australia on principal because she was so upset by it's occupation.

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Still would.

The girls you see in the videos are just models, someone else does the voices.

Also, hippies. Never again.

We're standing up to them, unlike you who is a traitor to freedom and democracy.

Say traitor one more time and your name will be in the record books

Cant watch it at the moment but I'm assuming it's more people that went to uni and had no real reason being there and studied a bachelor of marxism, I mean arts, and then start shitting on everything around them including all that keeps them safe?

You'd be pretty wrong.

The guy that writes the scripts is an extremely prolific activist and while I can't speak to his accuracy, he seems pretty plugged in. There's a lot of cheeky joking but there's also a ton of incredibly specific criticisms with precise references, calling out Australian politicians for what they do as opposed to what they said.

Spoiled brat doesnt know how good she has it

She's an actress. The guys that wrote the material realise everything is better coming from attractive women than from them (edit: looks like Nanni also recruited Lucy Cahill as a co-writer after the others left. Farrant is a Brit anyway).

5953970-16x9-large.jpg

That's gross, that's racist

I only do meth

Everyone I know that's lived in Hobart for more than a few weeks has come back an alcoholic (and it's not the weather, because I can say the same about Darwin). Regardless of gender, race, religion and sexual orientation.
Although I'd still rather live there than Sydney or Melbourne.

I think Adelaide actually has the highest observed per capita meth consumption. Either that or meth heads in Sydney and Melbourne don't use the sewer system

I have no idea what any of that means, but yes I have natural immunity

Sorry your overlords can't profit from that
Wonder how many of the 700k dead in the states thought they had natural immunity. You can absolutely say some shit about some of the policies in Vic particularly being extreme but that number of deaths in the US from co-vid is just fucked, it's absurd. Victoria has I believe has around 850 die from co-vid far more incidentally than any other place in Aus, where I live I believe that number is currently 4 and I have very little restrictions to endure beyond occasionally wearing a mask in shops. Some of those policies on the East coast have been harsh but the counter argument to that would I imagine be, it's better to have 850 dead than say 15k plus. I wonder if more stringent polices in certain parts of the US could have saved thousand if not tens or hell even hundreds of thousands of lives.

Last edited:
Yeah the beef and barley bans aren't great but things aren't bad by any stretch

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202109/1233556.shtml?id=11

Despite fraught bilateral ties, China's trade with Australia rose by 39.9 percent to reach $152 billion from January to August, accelerating from the 34.2 percent growth rate recorded in the first seven months, Chinese customs statistics revealed on Tuesday.

Some analysts predict, due to falling price of iron ore, the two countries' trade volume in September could be vulnerable to a sharp decline.

In breakdown, China's exports to Australia rose by 27.0 percent to $40 billion from January to August compared with a year earlier, tying with the 26.5 percent growth recorded in the first seven months.

I've lived in Hobart and in Shanghai and I'm here to tell you Australia is a tyrannical prison colony and China is fairly laissez-faire as long as you don't become too successful or criticize the CCP

Unlike in Melbourne where you get arrested for walking outside smh

Just enough info to make a fool of yourself.

Do you know anyone in Melbourne?

Spoken to them to hear their thoughts?

Guess who is Australia's largest trading partner in terms of both imports and exports?

<{1-15}>

Just enough info to make a fool of yourself.

Do you know anyone in Melbourne?

Spoken to them to hear their thoughts?

I'm in Melbourne AND i went for a walk today!

Arrested twice
<DCrying>

I'm in Melbourne AND i went for a walk today!

Arrested twice
<DCrying>

I think someone posted the footage on American facebook and twitter accounts.

bubble-boy-walking.gif

Only twice? How many times did they shoot you?

I'm posting from a gulag

I think someone posted the footage on American facebook and twitter accounts.

bubble-boy-walking.gif

Only twice? How many times did they shoot you?

Also twice but ever since they banned guns I've been taping phone books around my torso like Omar from The Wire when he goes to prison.
<{1-69}>

Also twice but ever since they banned guns I've been taping phone books around my torso like Omar from The Wire when he goes to prison.
<{1-69}>

Wise choice. Can you imagine how much worse off we'd be if we didn't have Americans informing us of Gladys Berejiklian's terrible communist agenda and the incredible threat of vaccination?

Back