International US Takes Over Australia's Beef Export Market Share to China

Wise choice. Can you imagine how much worse off we'd be if we didn't have Americans informing us of Gladys Berejiklians terrible communist agenda and the incredible threat of vaccination?

You're thinking of Dan, Gladys is leading the fight against these left wing commies one dead koala at a time.

Bet you didn't even sign the petition to get her reinstated after the globalists unfairly attacked her with malicious allegations through ICAC.

Probably don't even read the daily mail you sheeple.

You're thinking of Dan, Gladys is leading the fight against these left wing commies one dead koala at a time.

Bet you didn't even sign the petition to get her reinstated after the globalists unfairly attacked her with malicious allegations through ICAC.

Probably don't even read the daily mail you sheeple.

Nah, definitely Gladys. There might be more Americans (and others) watching Sky News than Australians, but I don't think they are paying attention to insignificant details like Australian state government politics or political parties. Totally unnecessary for uncovering globalist communist plots.

Wise choice. Can you imagine how much worse off we'd be if we didn't have Americans informing us of Gladys Berejiklian's terrible communist agenda and the incredible threat of vaccination?

Their concern for our well-being has proven instrumental in our survival.

Australia is great and so is New Zealand ..... been to both n both some of my favorite places to visit.

Their Draconian Covid crack downs have just been so ridiculous ....... but damn still rather live in either than China

Also twice but ever since they banned guns I've been taping phone books around my torso like Omar from The Wire when he goes to prison.
<{1-69}>

Careful the melbournities are known to shoot for the legs when confronted with free spirits.

None of the points you listed are wrong, China is an oppressive tyranny and worse country from the perspective of the rest of the world. It's no fun being a foreigner or minority in China.

Regardless, Australia currently has worse and more oppressive lockdowns and they are persecuting regime critics like it's Soviet 1954

Do you live in Australia?

This is a good thing. Give our shitty meat to the Chinese. We can buy more good grass fed beef from Aus.

Just enough info to make a fool of yourself.

Do you know anyone in Melbourne?

Spoken to them to hear their thoughts?
Yes. In Collingwood, in fact. She is extremely disgruntled and is moving out of the country as soon as possible. Her parents who just bought a house in Toorak last year are now selling it to GTFO. Many such cases. SAD!

Yes. In Collingwood, in fact. She is extremely disgruntled and is moving out of the country as soon as possible. Her parents who just bought a house in Toorak last year are now selling it to GTFO. Many such cases. SAD!

I didn't expect that.

I've got friends, family, clients and colleagues there and none are that upset.

Where they moving to?

I didn't expect that.

I've got friends, family, clients and colleagues there and none are that upset.

Where they moving to?
She's moving to Sweden, idk about the parents

One of the most upsetting things is that there are so many people who are okay with it and tell themselves it will all be over if you just comply (it won't)

Back