Usman Nurmagomedov vs UFC LWs

We haven't seen him fight the top LWs of Bellator yet because of their terrible booking and Alex had to pull out of the finals but...

Usman would be the #1 contender based on what I've seen, and I'd even say on paper he might be able to beat Islam as well.

Still needs to take a step up in competition to be more confident, but I'm getting the same vibes I did from Shavkat a couple years ago.

Would Usman Nurmagomedov beat the top LWs in UFC and be champ? If Islam wasn't champ obviously because they're friends
He is young, looks great everywhere so there is a possibility down the road. Right now? No...Sherdog doesn't have him listed in the Top 10 LW's.

I don't even know if he's the best LW in bellator yet, let alone outside of the ufc or in the UFC. I think shabliy gives him tons of problems.

He passes the eye test for sure, slick striker good wrestler/grappler, but he hasn’t really fought anyone yet. Beat an old bendo an old Brent primus and an old pit bull and not the best pit bull either. Still only 25 and definitely looks like he has it, lots of match ups with ufc fighters would be good

He passes the eye test for sure, slick striker good wrestler/grappler, but he hasn’t really fought anyone yet. Beat an old bendo an old Brent primus and an old pit bull and not the best pit bull either. Still only 25 and definitely looks like he has it, lots of match ups with ufc fighters would be good
He literally beat the same guys that Chandler beat 5 years ago...and Chandler is 2-3 in the UFC. I'm not saying Usman would do similarly (he's a lot younger than Chandler for one thing), but he hasn't been tested yet. It's easy to see his strong points right now but not his weaknesses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back