Usyk looking for opponent for October 12 bout

nar just that he's a masterful boxer that i don't find very exciting to watch, and i don't see many having the skill to force him into an "entertaining" match. i could see him outboxing most opponents and making them look bad, and if someone takes it too him, i can't see him looking good in a losing effort.

not my cup of tea. it's really about what you find entertaining. i'm not a fan of uysk or loma. they stand about a foot too far away from their opponents for starters.
I'm the only one smart enough to guess it then.
#Killer4SeniorMod

not my cup of tea. it's really about what you find entertaining. i'm not a fan of uysk or loma. they stand about a foot too far away from their opponents for starters.

Fair enough dude. People like different shit

Out of interest were you a fan of Floyd's style of fighting?

2 - 3 guys after this Ruiz with decent body blows and his body will be improved.
Longer than 3 - 5 years he will not be in HW top.

Usyk negotiated with this guy:-

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/219370

But his handlers pussied out and ducked cause he was inactive since october cause of an injury.

Funny enough we all know Usyk jsut came back from a t
The whole division is ducking... Nobody wants to be the first on the dance floor and slip on fruit "punch". Everyone will point and laugh.

He’s saying that he’s a masterful boxer, that can’t box for shit. Dummy!
That statement don’t even make sense dummy, read that shit back to your self before you post dummy

Who are some of your favourite fighters?
louis, arguello, cerdan, marciano, cervantes, zarate and dave sands. if you talking favour style of boxer it would have to be louis, dave sands, arguello and zarate, in that order.
robinson is a favourite also but i though i would leave him out as to not be to cliche.

He should fight Washington, who just beat Helenius. Or hell, let him sacrifice Tarver to the boxing gods. Tarver talks a lot of shit on social media and is a "name".

Back