• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will twist dick for RB...
come-this-way-thomas-brackenreid.gif

actually...

it turns out I only have wide receivers and have been able to identify this serious issue. Thank you.
I'll give you Golladay and ESB for free tho.

Hopefully get cordarelle back in a month

Now I’m running
Lamar
Henry
Conner
Amari Cooper
Michael Thomas
Thielen
Mark Andrews

with some decent bench guys
I have Conner and Thielen in my $-league. Conner was SO good last year and I was able to keep him one more due to drafting him late(r). Hoping they both warm up from here.

You still have a very solid lineup. Is that 10-teams or 12-teams?

I have Conner and Thielen in my $-league. Conner was SO good last year and I was able to keep him one more due to drafting late. Hoping they both warm up from here.
Thielen been looking a bit better. Yeah I hope last year wasn’t an anomaly for conner. Though he’s always been good even with squeelers

I think they fixed it now, but it had me up 155-151. I’m confused as fuck right now.
Scoring this year is crazy compared to last. Nobody ever lost with 155.88 like you have. That I remember.

Is the PPR new, @helax? What's with all these 150-175 scores and such? Those were as rare as chicken teeth last year when, in theory, we had more stacked teams. And IDP?

<Fedor23>

Scoring this year is crazy compared to last. Nobody ever lost with 155.88 like you have. That I remember.

Is the PPR new, @helax? What's with all these 150-175 scores and such? Those were as rare as chicken teeth last year when, in theory, we had more stacked teams. And IDP?

<Fedor23>
Same scoring as last year just no IDP. Always ppr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back