Media Video of DDP and Strickland Going at it in the crowd at UFC 296...

Bunch of fucking marks itt lmao

Sean is the only one who fed DDP a half dozen punches while he was up on a chair lmao, imagine putting that much stock on taking down a guy who punching you balancing on a chair. You sound like you’ve never been in a fight lol. Strickland brought that heat

<JonesLaugh>

Half a dozen was more like 4, all landed with Sean's wrist like little girl wrist punches. He was on his back remarkably fast. Not a good look for either guy to be honest, but if there's a 5 second exchange and it ends with one guy on his back and the other getting pulled off of him, then the guy on his back probably didn't get the better of shit.

Strickland attacked Dricus and Dricus took him down and grounded and pounded him

Am I too paranoid, or are we not paranoid enough? TNT Sports is Johnny-on-the-Spot with premium quality footage? And Sean is "so berserk" that he gets the kids out of the way before the scene fight starts?

Hello! WWE and UFC have the same owners!

if this is real then salute to them
they acted really good

Good guy Strickland making sure the kids are clear before he handled DDP.

Fuck around and find out was in effect tonight

Hate to see that black on black crime

Strickland and DDP were lucky there weren't any Sherdoggers around them, because that scuffle would get shut down real quick and those UFC bums would catch dem hands

ELVR8RN.gif
Lol that's exactly how I'd imagine us sherdoggers throw punches 😂except the ones that train obviously

Am I too paranoid, or are we not paranoid enough? TNT Sports is Johnny-on-the-Spot with premium quality footage? And Sean is "so berserk" that he gets the kids out of the way before the scene fight starts?

Hello! WWE and UFC have the same owners!
My thoughts exactly. WWE screenwriters ruining an already questionable sport

LOL...he had Sean Strickland flat on the back. He could have done whatever the hell he wanted. If people were getting in between his shots, that has nothing to do with Strickland being 1-0. Strickland got PWNED there and glad this bully POS is getting humbled now.
Pwned? You're reading it completely wrong, and you sound like a virgin.

Reminds me of wrestling when they take the fight to the crowds and start brawling lol.

Why didn't ddp twist the dick ? Sean was on a chair. Dick to head height was lined up all perfect. Even a bite was ripe for the taking

Back