News Volkanovski gets huge new contract

Hard working manlets that bang deserve a bag
YOU LOVE TO SEE IT
<MikeP1>

True if huge.
giphy.gif

Honestly, there's nothing to dispute this guy's accomplishments nor his drive, but I simply don't remember anything hes great for that entertained me like fighters such as Jones, silva, or even Conor.

He deserves it. Top bloke and fighter

Do you have proof of the UFC threatening managers...

Besides all of the public statements that Dana has made on the subject for the past 15 years?

Or his constant claims that fighters don't even need managers?

No.

So his manager say he is a gamer now?

Which video game and is he #pcmasterrace or homosexual?

Besides all of the public statements that Dana has made on the subject for the past 15 years?

Or his constant claims that fighters don't even need managers?

No.

I'm just looking for 1 or 2 specific quotes...

UFC is that sorry organization for which specifics are never mentioned, because the pay isn't on the level of any other major athletic promotion. It's always, "Oh yeah, he's being paid - Big time!!!"

They say it as if "big time" was an amount lol.

Fake news. There’s literally no money figures in the article.

Volk has nothing to be happy about, 47% of that money is going to the Nazi Australian government
Lifetime free healthcare and his kids not getting shot at school is worth paying more tax. You Americans are cooked

Lifetime free healthcare and his kids not getting shot at school is worth paying more tax. You Americans are cooked

must be fun to wait 3 weeks to a month for your turn to fix your Root Canal Infection

I had spinal surgery this year. Took me 10 days from seeing a surgeon to her operating on me. Cost me almost nothing apart from pain meds after.

It's always amusing to witness Americans getting defensive when discussing Healthcare, as if they take pride in this broken system.

Back