News Volkanovski gets huge new contract

Volk is an all time great who is ready to fight at all times. He deserves it.

It was already the case. Have you guys never talked to people before? Most normal people aren't going to rub it in everyone's face that they're rich. If they're asked, they'll say they do pretty well, or they're able to take care of their family or something. It's people who were poor 10 minutes ago or Floyd Mayweather that brag about how much money they made or announce the frivolous shit they're buying with it.
ok

He deserves it, he deserves to be one of the best paid fighters on the entire roster, reasons are he actually fights!! he actually wants to defend his belt, unlike many others who don't.. he is active. He takes short notice fights, he is not a attention seeker like a lot of them, he is humble and a family man and has very good morals and class. Volk is a very classy guy.. and he is getting more and more popular.

Well deserved, he’s a beast.

Good for alex. He deserves the bag.

Lol. What the fuck was he making before then? Was he on the “it’s an opportunity” wage still?

He's the paddy cake of the sport. 1 ufc stoppage. I can't deny him being good. I find him boring AF though to watch.

I hope FOR a double KO but if I must pick 1, I hope he KOs Islam at is home.

He's had 1 stoppage in the ufc?
When did you start watching?

A fighter pay thread where the fighter makes a lot of money and is happy?

iu

Volk has nothing to be happy about, 47% of that money is going to the Nazi Australian government

Volk has nothing to be happy about, 47% of that money is going to the Nazi Australian government
Nah he will be fine assuming he has a good financial advisor, some of the wealthiest Australians rort the system like you wouldn't believe. Only the poor in this country get fucked over.

LOL

It's a fighter pay thread based on a PR article with zero numbers (because the UFC has lobbied every known commission and threatened managers not to disclose them) and no direct comment from the fighter.

Also, are they supposed to be praised effusively for making one of the best MMA fighters ever "one of the highest paid on the roster" years after he's proven himself to be a top P4P guy?

The UFC makes more revenue than every major boxing promoter combined times two, but its top guys still regularly get on social media and beg to get humiliated in boxing to set up their retirements.
You're mistaken, they make more profit than every boxing promotion and every MMA organization combined. Lol

TL;DR, i want to see numbers...numbers.

Exactly. These "New biggest contract in human history" press releases are complete bull$hit. I think they actually have a clause now prohibiting the fighter from disclosing dollar amounts.

Back