News Volkanovski gets huge new contract

A fighter pay thread where the fighter makes a lot of money and is happy?

iu
I don't even know the numbers but I still guarantee you that the UFC is under paying by a metric shit ton.

It's always amusing to witness Americans getting defensive when discussing Healthcare, as if they take pride in this broken system.
And free health care is broken too. Free don't mean fast or high quality. Wasn't some dude flying 2000+ miles or something to get some medical work outside of Europe? Insurance is one massive scam in the US and health insurance is leading the way. The american people did not campaign for this current system.

but... but... but, the media tells me that UFC fighters don't get paid!

All jokes aside, good for him especially since I don't think he's that much of a ppv draw.

Rightfully so too! The guy is a fucking stud! He should have been in the top 5 of pay years ago.

And free health care is broken too. Free don't mean fast or high quality. Wasn't some dude flying 2000+ miles or something to get some medical work outside of Europe? Insurance is one massive scam in the US and health insurance is leading the way. The american people did not campaign for this current system.
America is basically a 3rd world country at this point

I won't argue with you. The world at large suffers in various ways. We have all the resources we need, and we ruin them with greed.

Cliffs:
- he will make so much money
- his contract is fucking great
- everybody is saying he will earn huge money
- he try to get his second belt and guess fucking what? They will pay him so good
- he already had fw-belt and now he is ready to fight for lw-belt. He already made good money but he will make more bro
- more AI text here and copy + paste comments

It only looks big to him because he is so small

UFC Conned Volk.

Probably $2 from every $80 PPV buy instead of the usual $1

UFC is that sorry organization for which specifics are never mentioned, because the pay isn't on the level of any other major athletic promotion. It's always, "Oh yeah, he's being paid - Big time!!!"
I do agree that fighters need to be paid more, but not as much as team sport athletes, since UFC is less popular than the big 4 and most fighters fight 1-2 times a year

I had spinal surgery this year. Took me 10 days from seeing a surgeon to her operating on me. Cost me almost nothing apart from pain meds after.

Stroke and knee reconstruction here. Took 6 days when I decided to get the knee fixed. Spent years without a acl attached but as soon as I wanted surgery in and out within the week.

Had probably 4 mris and 3 catscans after the stroke, those two combined in the states would bankrupt many a person.

Australia has plenty of problems but the public health system where I'm @ isn't one.

Congrats Volk!
You deserve all the dollarydoos you can get!

Back