Social War Room favorite James O'Keefe may be getting fired from Project Veritas

I wanted you to give him examples because you know more than I do on PV.

Here's an example:

Republican Roy Moore was running for office in a deep red district which should have been a lock. However, several allegations of sexual assault materialized which put his campaign in jeopardy. Project Veritas hired a woman to approach the Washington Post to bring them a fake rape allegation, the plan was to later reveal it was false and prove how easy it was in order to put all the other allegations in question. Problem is, The Post did their due diligence and quickly figured out what was going on. They won the Pulitzer reporting on this as part of their reporting on Moore.

Just so we're clear: Project Veritas wanted to cast doubt on active sexual assault allegations for political reasons.

So he ate someone's sandwich and took all his staff on a short trip to watch him star in a low budget AmDram production of Oklahoma.

What a sadistic prick!
Why did you write short trip instead of expensive trip?

Why did you write short trip instead of expensive trip?

Was it a short trip or not?

Who am I to say what is expensive or not. Apparently PV get millions in funding from right-wing groups. $20k for several people seems pretty cheap. My company spends double that on our works Christmas event for a single night.

Was it a short trip or not?

Who am I to say what is expensive or not. Apparently PV get millions in funding from right-wing groups. $20k for several people seems pretty cheap. My company spends double that on our works Christmas event for a single night.
What do you think your boss would say if you or one of your managers handed in an expense like that so you could bring employees to cheerlead at a personal event?

What do you think your boss would say if you or one of your managers handed in an expense like that so you could bring employees to cheerlead at a personal event?

I wouldn't know, the founder of the company I work for has never approached me to sign on off an expense.

I was however taken out for a steak dinner by the Europeans operations manager and the bill was over £2k for 4 of us. Different culture, hard to judge.

I wouldn't know, the founder of the company I work for has never approached me to sign on off an expense.

I was however taken out for a steak dinner by the Europeans operations manager and the bill was over £2k for 4 of us. Different culture, hard to judge.
Here in the States, at least in the company I work for, it's frowned upon to use company money for personal expenses. If memory serves there was a change in leadership at the Wounded Warrior Project due to the expensive trips the staff were taking.

Here in the States, at least in the company I work for, it's frowned upon to use company money for personal expenses. If memory serves there was a change in leadership at the Wounded Warrior Project due to the expensive trips the staff were taking.

It's a good job he's being audited by the PV board then. It sounds like the classic situation where team building days are arranged and the boss uses it to do something he likes to do.

Team building days or trips are very common in Europe. Usually we go climb in some trees or build log bridges over steams in the freezing cold though. Getting drunk in the theatre with my team, watching my boss prance around on stage singing 'oh what a beautiful morning' sounds like a right laugh.

It's a good job he's being audited by the PV board then. It sounds like the classic situation where team building days are arranged and the boss uses it to do something he likes to do.

Team building days or trips are very common in Europe. Usually we go climb in some trees or build log bridges over steams in the freezing cold though. Getting drunk in the theatre with my team, watching my boss prance around on stage singing 'oh what a beautiful morning' sounds like a right laugh.
I think the problem is that it was a personal event. You can't then take the team with you and write it off as a business expense. If you look at the phrase they used it's that he was improperly given excess benefits because they had to account for the expense somehow. Who knows though I guess we'll wait and see.

Watch the video I posted on the first page of you want a detailed look at how they misrepresent the truth.

I had a hard time convincing people who already know how bent PV is, but seven hours is a huge time investment. Watching just the beginning is catastrophic because it's just Timbah presenting their version in the most compelling way possible. @koquerelle I have no idea how you're doing for free time but if you ever find yourself looking for something to listen to in the background while working you should hear this, it's incredibly well done.

I'll post the link again.

Sano, if you haven't seen this video about the trans kid and her mother in Texas, it's probably the most powerful video I have ever seen and the Younger Case is probably one of the most important in trans issues. It also illustrates how effectively conservative media is at selling lies and the tragic consequences.

It's the last ten minutes of the second video I posted and it describes the consequences and human cost of situations like the Younger Case. I wonder some times if people raging against trans kids and their parents ever consider the possibility that they're wrong, or even care.

A guy at work asked me what I thought about the mother who made her kid trans and stole him away from the father, I spent a night reading articles about it, almost all of them from conservative media, until I found this video. It led me to the transcripts of the court cases and the truth of the matter, which was nothing like what I'd read in conservative media.

I explained this all to my friend but it didn't matter, he didn't care. He had no interest in seeing the court transcripts, all he kept saying was "we shouldn't mutilate children".

Apparently PV get millions in funding from right-wing groups.

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_Veritas

Core Financials
2021[47]

• Total Revenue: $20,703,077
  • Total Expenses: $20,626,622
  • Net Assets: $11,044,389
2020[48]

• Total Revenue: $22,034,786
  • Total Expenses: $14,355,329
  • Net Assets: $10,967,934
2019[49]

• Total Revenue: $12,151,496
  • Total Expenses: $10,334,771
  • Net Assets: $3,288,478
2018[50]

• Total Revenue: $8,860,335
  • Total Expenses: $9,696,338
  • Net Assets: $1,487,813
2017[51]

• Total Revenue: $8,029,634
  • Total Expenses: $8,322,867
  • Net Assets: $2,323,816
2016[52]

• Total Revenue: $4,857,637
  • Total Expenses: $3,559,793
  • Net Assets: $2,617,049
2015[53]

• Total Revenue: $3,705,349
  • Total Expenses: $3,146,527
  • Net Assets: $1,319,205
2014[54]

• Total Revenue: $2,416,542
  • Total Expenses: $1,863,204
  • Net Assets: $760,383
2013[55]

• Total Revenue: $1,201,646
  • Total Expenses: $1,085,108
  • Net Assets: $153,475
2012[56]

• Total Revenue: $738,210
  • Total Expenses: $694,501
  • Net Assets: $36,937
2011[4]

• Total Revenue: $396,450
  • Total Expenses: $403,222
  • Net Assets: $-6,722

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_Veritas

Core Financials
2021[47]

• Total Revenue: $20,703,077
  • Total Expenses: $20,626,622
  • Net Assets: $11,044,389
2020[48]

• Total Revenue: $22,034,786
  • Total Expenses: $14,355,329
  • Net Assets: $10,967,934
2019[49]

• Total Revenue: $12,151,496
  • Total Expenses: $10,334,771
  • Net Assets: $3,288,478
2018[50]

• Total Revenue: $8,860,335
  • Total Expenses: $9,696,338
  • Net Assets: $1,487,813
2017[51]

• Total Revenue: $8,029,634
  • Total Expenses: $8,322,867
  • Net Assets: $2,323,816
2016[52]

• Total Revenue: $4,857,637
  • Total Expenses: $3,559,793
  • Net Assets: $2,617,049
2015[53]

• Total Revenue: $3,705,349
  • Total Expenses: $3,146,527
  • Net Assets: $1,319,205
2014[54]

• Total Revenue: $2,416,542
  • Total Expenses: $1,863,204
  • Net Assets: $760,383
2013[55]

• Total Revenue: $1,201,646
  • Total Expenses: $1,085,108
  • Net Assets: $153,475
2012[56]

• Total Revenue: $738,210
  • Total Expenses: $694,501
  • Net Assets: $36,937
2011[4]

• Total Revenue: $396,450
  • Total Expenses: $403,222
  • Net Assets: $-6,722

Wow, now that's a successful company.

This is where I go for the most trusted news.

ox-Copy.jpg
John Legends wife was right Trump is a pussy ass bitch but that also applies to his fan Boi’s. You Trump Lickspittles are pussy ass bitches as well. Anytime anyone says anything bad about him you pussy ass bitches, melt.
He was President. Guess what, President have been criticized since George Washington. They used to call him King George when they wanted to make fun of him. Back then men were tough and not pussy ass bitches and doubt they said powder wigged man bad.
Grow a sack, dude.
What you have not grasped yet is half the time, Donny is made fun is just to watch his fan Boi’s melt. Just like Trump his fans are soft as warm butter.

I had a hard time convincing people who already know how bent PV is, but seven hours is a huge time investment. Watching just the beginning is catastrophic because it's just Timbah presenting their version in the most compelling way possible. @koquerelle I have no idea how you're doing for free time but if you ever find yourself looking for something to listen to in the background while working you should hear this, it's incredibly well done.

I'll post the link again.

Sano, if you haven't seen this video about the trans kid and her mother in Texas, it's probably the most powerful video I have ever seen and the Younger Case is probably one of the most important in trans issues. It also illustrates how effectively conservative media is at selling lies and the tragic consequences.

It's the last ten minutes of the second video I posted and it describes the consequences and human cost of situations like the Younger Case. I wonder some times if people raging against trans kids and their parents ever consider the possibility that they're wrong, or even care.

A guy at work asked me what I thought about the mother who made her kid trans and stole him away from the father, I spent a night reading articles about it, almost all of them from conservative media, until I found this video. It led me to the transcripts of the court cases and the truth of the matter, which was nothing like what I'd read in conservative media.

I explained this all to my friend but it didn't matter, he didn't care. He had no interest in seeing the court transcripts, all he kept saying was "we shouldn't mutilate children".

I've seen it all mate, excellent videos. I know it's an unreasonable time investment for most, but it's there for anyone who wants to take a look. That's real investagative journalism btw.

These are just lies the far left pushes so they can automatically dismiss everything they put out.
No, that's the reality of PV videos. And they've done it enough times that any person who actually wants the truth of things should dismiss everything they put out and wait for actual credible sources.

PV relies on the fact that some people want to believe something badly enough that they won't critically analyze sources that confirm their beliefs. Those people don't apply the level of scrutiny when they like the outcome and so PV shapes their videos to provide that outcome. They don't care if the video is an objective, accurate, reflection of the speaker's position because the point of the videos is not to provide truth. The point of the videos is to generate sufficient outrage and social media response to get people moving against the target group. It is propaganda, not an expose.

And I have nothing against propaganda but I try to remember that it is what it is and not something else.

What will O’Keefe do next? If he can’t keep forcing people, against their will, to say incriminating things on video he may have to resort to “sources familiar with the matter”..

Last edited:
Back