Social War Room Lounge 317: Who's your da.. uh accountability partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we lose all of the glorious Sherdog emojis, or am I just not looking in the right spot?

Guys what’s this I hear about boycotts of like Starbucks, BK, McDonalds, etc? I mean I was already boycotting Starbucks, but I get my Diet Coke fountain pop from where ever I’m closest too. I need to know why there’s a boycott to know if I’ll also join boycott.

Guys what’s this I hear about boycotts of like Starbucks, BK, McDonalds, etc? I mean I was already boycotting Starbucks, but I get my Diet Coke fountain pop from where ever I’m closest too. I need to know why there’s a boycott to know if I’ll also join boycott.
I have heard nothing. But I'm OK with never spending a cent at either one.

they all "bent the knee" to Netanyahu & co. as of this moment we've given I think 360 billion dollars to Israel, which is out of our control. but we do have control as far as who we give our business to..

kind of.. not anymore. this is where all Americans should be fucking pissed off. since 2018 anti-boycotting laws are currently in place for 35+ states. think about that for a second. there is legislation that protects a foreign nation over US citizens. & then our sacred Bill of Rights being made worthless as we cannot exercise our first amendment right, in this case to boycott. you can talk shit about God all you want but you cannot boycott against Israel.

Ok I’ve found out why. Apparently the companies being boycotted are sending money to Israelis soldiers so by supporting those companies I am not supporting a ceasefire.

Ok I’ve found out why. Apparently the companies being boycotted are sending money to Israelis soldiers so by supporting those companies I am not supporting a ceasefire.
did you not see the post above yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back