War Room Lounge V129: Ignored Content Edition

Favorite Chess piece?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And they are likely to prefer that movie to a racial apocalypse.

A week ago all these rubes (in IL particularly) were screeching about the police state restricting their freedom. Now there are literally videos of police marching through Minneapolis neighborhoods firing paint rounds at people on their porches, screaming "light em up!" to force them to stay inside.....and fucking crickets.

Elections are still games about futures though. Even though GWB had been shitty, they could still justify him as being a relative moral and intellectual equal to Kerry, and one that reflected their core sensibilities. Trump was a whole new level of stupid, hateful, and dishonest.

Idk, I'm sure I'm rationalizing a bit, but a certain level of denial concerning conservative American voters has been necessary for a long time
Seems like trump is trying to wage one now. still say people will just get tired of his drama. I live in a conservative area but even they don't want an all out race war.

bro why do you always bring up 'likes' in arguments? as if they're something of value on here?

You quoting my comment that wasn't even directed at you, in an entirely different thread, says otherwise...

Did I 4D chess rustle you, or something? Fight your own battles.

goddamnit I hate you so much.

I'm not a smart man good sir and this is America. I'll drag everyone down with me for a crumb of validation.

maybe the gif is misplaced but I’ve been thinking the past few months it would be batshit crazy if left minded people don’t vote for Biden. I’ve heard from you guys for three damn years how Trump is literally the worst there is yet the thing that is possibly going to make you not vote is.... Barack fucking Obama’s Vice President. I don’t understand how I’m more okay with voting Biden than half the left leaning posters on this site. Like it should be more painful for me than you.

It's a form of sadism. They just want to see the people they dislike get crushed by a totalitarian regime, in essence. They'll point and laugh while they themselves are being dragged by their ankles. It's a retarded scorpion on a desparate frog kind of story.
They'd rather see the military and police mow down citizens and turn the country into a cluster fuck rather than reform the police or even admit its a problem.

They'd rather see the military and police mow down citizens and turn the country into a cluster fuck rather than reform the police or even admit its a problem.
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP said it right, it's resentment. It's kind of sad.

You quoting my comment that wasn't even directed at you, in an entirely different thread, says otherwise...

Did I 4D chess rustle you, or something? Fight your own battles.

ever consider I was just asking you an honest question?

bro why do you always bring up 'likes' in arguments? as if they're something of value on here?
He accused me of "like fishing" or some such shit just the other day lol

that's why I brought it up.

AlexDBwhateverthefuck

TheOldMan/Kandyland

& now Heretic

always bringing up likes trying to assassinate the character of people.

Because that's all you do. Outside of the Lounge, you're just cheer leading gif man for the most part.

maybe the gif is misplaced but I’ve been thinking the past few months it would be batshit crazy if left minded people don’t vote for Biden. I’ve heard from you guys for three damn years how Trump is literally the worst there is yet the thing that is possibly going to make you not vote is.... Barack fucking Obama’s Vice President. I don’t understand how I’m more okay with voting Biden than half the left leaning posters on this site. Like it should be more painful for me than you.
The left didn't back Clinton either. We also didn't really back Obama. We pushed back against the racist reasons for people not like him but man.the left at the time didn't side with him. He's remarkably better than Bush or Trump but still not really left wing by any merits.

You also can't blame us for being upset. We can blame the Boomers for all of this after all. I'll be shocked if Trump wins tbh. I swallowed my pride but I've seen hundreds of anarchists and Marxist on my timeline start backing Biden.im so goddamn mad that Corn Pop is the last hope for America.

Yes, GWB campaigned on partisan identity politics, shifting the focus to the "culture wars", and people lined up along those lines while completely ignoring his failure and incompetence.
That characterises the actions of your electorate.

Yup this pretty much nails it.

This was around the time of Bill Oreily was foaming at the mouth about “Culture Warriors.” Fox News was all about this at the time. This was when Oreily was the main man and he was talking about the men slapping around the Dixie Chicks for speaking their mind on current events. You might think this was during the 1950s but it was like 15 years ago. A man (who had to leave tv for beating his wife and sexual harassment) advocates slapping women for free speech. Lol

The American public drop the ball every single time. These are the same people that voted Nixon in a landslide and should’ve voted out Reagan when his mental facilities were shot.

that's why I brought it up.

AlexDBwhateverthefuck

TheOldMan/Kandyland

& now Heretic

always bringing up likes trying to assassinate the character of people.

Why does it bother you as a third party? That's the real mystery...

I could understand if I was directly addressing you, but that's not the case. Why did you feel the need to bring it in here, when you weren't even involved in the conversation? You a crusader for the like deprived or something? It's just messing around. Who gives shit?

Remember susan collins when she voted to aquit. "I think he's learned his lesson". His enablers stay quiet or show fake concern.

Yup this is what a GOP TRUMP America looks like. When checks and balances no longer exist.

@PolishHeadlock2
@sickc0d3r
@irish_thug

Was someone saying they could only get Colorado whiskeys? Because Breckenridge is phenomenal.
Not sure if you’re referring to me. I live in CO, I think I liked the Breckenridge offerings I’ve tried, but can’t say I really remember anything standing out. I’m actually not a huge fan in general of Colorado labels (a few are fantastic, though). I like sippin my booze poured straight on a globe, and the local stuff tends to be too sweet for me.

Why does it bother you as a third party? That's the real mystery...

I could understand if I was directly addressing you, but that's not the case. Why did you feel the need to bring it in here, when you weren't even involved in the conversation? You a crusader for the like deprived or something? It's just messing around. Who gives shit?

but you're not messing around.

BeneficialRequiredIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back