War Room Lounge v164: Exclusive gusseted carrot?! Looka you have a baby crotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo we need Larry to swirl in something racially/sexually charged
@Amerikuracana that thread is primed for a contribution

Womens sexuality ruins socities bro. Ya gotta respect american males willin to tell it like it is. If you dont knock em up constant they will fuck a black dude and put a dv on you.

Womens sexuality ruins socities bro. Ya gotta respect american males willin to tell it like it is. If you dont knock em up constant they will fuck a black dude and put a dv on you.
y4nSnJB.gif
cqbzV7y.gif

Hell yeah brother, now we're talking.

Dianne Feinstein is such a good person.

"Well you didn't vote for me."
-to a 16 year old
<6>

Last edited:
I got dudes looking up Nazi animal rights legislation so they can die on a hill about Hitler's diet lmao

That thread is pure fucking gold.
I missed this. Which thread is that?

While most in the elitist, globalist intelligentsia will constantly point out that Genghis Khan was an unfathomably prolific butcher of men and rapist of women, his world-class cribbage skills are barely a footnote in even the most arcane telling of his deeds. The man was so quick to the game hole on a double skunk, he'd be halfway through pillaging your yurt before you'd realize he'd pegged out. But all the liberals want to talk about is the genocide. Sure, he's the grandfather of half of Asia by force, but that DOES NOT MEAN he wasn't great at cribbage, you smarmy, revisionist cunts.

While most in the elitist, globalist intelligentsia will constantly point out that Genghis Khan was an unfathomably prolific butcher of men and rapist of women, his world-class cribbage skills are barely a footnote in even the most arcane telling of his deeds. The man was so quick to the game hole on a double skunk, he'd be halfway through pillaging your yurt before you'd realize he'd pegged out. But all the liberals want to talk about is the genocide. Sure, he's the grandfather of half of Asia by force, but that DOES NOT MEAN he wasn't great at cribbage, you smarmy, revisionist cunts.

<{jackyeah}>

My second phone rang out of nowhere and it really confused because I thought it was off and I can't even remember the last time I used it so I checked.

6 days ago. That phone has just been sitting for 6 days. Has 33% battery left. Even completely idle that's wild for a modern smart phone.

Dianne Feinstein is such a good person.

"Well you didn't vote for me."
-to a 16 year old
<6>

That 16 yr old claimed "we voted for you" even though she didn't vote...

I'm not exactly a Feinstein fan but I feel her here. I hate how some people try to use kids as props like that, they know its always a bad look to tell kids to piss off. I'm surprised she was that direct, I'm glad actually. If it was me I'd try to weasel out with some non-committal answer that doesn't hurt their feelings but she was like "fuck off rugrats"

Kids should not be telling politicians what to do, they should be studying so when they're old enough to do something about their political opinions they're sufficiently informed.

That OP was no fun and all over the place.

Maybe I can't read but this doesn't make any sense.
Weird, the nazi's were correct if true.

You're probably using the intellectually bankrupt fallacy of "Hitler can't be right".

Definitely outside you as a brainwashed leftist.

Hitler was a vegetarian and had a lot of correct ideas, that doesn't make someone a nazi. That's the kind religious dogma your religion imposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back