War Room Lounge v65

Should the Lounge rule over the hearts of men?

• Hunto rules over the hearts of men and he's not finished yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should already been known but no poster has any control of the moderation staff and anything alluding to that by a poster should be taken with a grain of salt. @Sketch mentioned something along the lines of having his sig removed and having it reinstated recently. This isn’t true and like any case, you should not believe posters claiming they have an upper hand with mod staff.

That was a good scene. It’s a travesty there isn’t going to be a GotG in phase 4 or wherever they are. That’s really the only super hero series I’ve liked recently (and Deadpool)

That was a good scene. It’s a travesty there isn’t going to be a GotG in phase 4 or wherever they are. That’s really the only super hero series I’ve liked recently (and Deadpool)

Samesies. Not only does no AotG disappoint (at least until GotG 3 is finished (or not...), but the next Thor movie announcement was incredibly disappointing.

Samesies. Not only does no AotG disappoint (at least until GotG 3 is finished (or not...), but the next Thor movie announcement was incredibly disappointing.

Yea, why even have them look to be a new crew at the end of that movie and then completely abandon it after. There was good chemistry there. Either have Thor in GotG or the guardians in Thor. Would be an awesome movie.

Wait they are not merging them that sux

Yea, why even have them look to be a new crew at the end of that movie and then completely abandon it after. There was good chemistry there. Either have Thor in GotG or the guardians in Thor. Would be an awesome movie.

Not only did they merge teams, but the last Thor was also the same style of action comedy, makes no sense.

Last edited:
I heard you've started supporting Antifa. Is it true?

Now? No. I used to be apart of Anti Fascist Action like fifteen years ago. To which I have no regrets. I have zero issue with any actual neo nazi getting jumped, if I see someone with a Swazi lying bleeding on the ground. I'll step over them. Those that claim neo nazi need to be physically attacked.

But no. The modern day antifa are pussies. AFA existed in a time when Hammerskins in San Antonio pinned my boy down and carved a swazi in his stomach.

Modern day antifa is bullshit. They aren't violent enough, and while I despise Trump supporters, they aren't actual nazis.

I have zero issue with any actual neo nazi getting jumped, if I see someone with a Swazi lying bleeding on the ground. I'll step over them. Those that claim neo nazi need to be physically attacked.
I like the sentiment but I feel compelled to say that this is definitely wrong. Some other things that are definitely wrong include jaywalking, forgetting to use your turn signal, and claiming an extra inch on a first date.

Wait they are not merging them that sux
James Gunn says he's finishing up this trilogy and not doing an AotG movie.
A mistake imo. Hopefully the movie isn't already written and this gets corrected.

I heard the Lounge was “on fire” tonight.
Those that claim neo nazi need to be physically attacked. ... Modern day antifa is bullshit. They aren't violent enough...

Damn bro, you’re pretty hardcore

My "history with Inga" = I think she's a very dishonest poster. Just like Cubo or Anung or you. Lots of bad posters in the WR, and lots that I respond to a lot more than I respond to Inga. I might also note that she had a sig attacking me, while I have never given her that much thought.
source.gif

@waiguoren and @Limbo Pete seem to have some sort of weird, on and off, hot steamy relationship.

He's up all night thinking about me.

Never has he felt such strong emotions for another male.

He perceives that we share a common bloodline and seeks to reunite with his true self.

Now? No. I used to be apart of Anti Fascist Action like fifteen years ago. To which I have no regrets. I have zero issue with any actual neo nazi getting jumped, if I see someone with a Swazi lying bleeding on the ground. I'll step over them. Those that claim neo nazi need to be physically attacked.

But no. The modern day antifa are pussies. AFA existed in a time when Hammerskins in San Antonio pinned my boy down and carved a swazi in his stomach.

Modern day antifa is bullshit. They aren't violent enough

<WellThere>

Pure evil from Mr. Osborn. Nick, forgive those who harmed you. The spirit of evil conquered them. Only then can you overcome your mother and return to the father.

He's up all night thinking about me.

Never has he felt such strong emotions for another male.

He perceives that we share a common bloodline and seeks to reunite with his true self.

<WellThere>

Pure evil from Mr. Osborn. Nick, forgive those who harmed you. The spirit of evil conquered them. Only then can you overcome your mother and return to the father.
Don't strain yourself, dorkus malorkus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back