Was eazy e high level rapper

I am pretty sure Ice Cube wrote most of his early stuff. After NWA split he was decent. His style fit the era well.

I listen him and enjoy beats and his voice tone(it screams ı am a dangerous guy)but dont understand much of the lyrics I am Turkish but really enjoying his songs,I think his style is I dont care anything but if I care then it would be bad for the other guys

I am pretty sure Ice Cube wrote most of his early stuff. After NWA split he was decent. His style fit the era well.
I think That era was just highest level and nobody can climb that high again

I think That era was just highest level and nobody can climb that high again
90's rappers had the advantage as far saying things that yet to be said in that style. And same goes with the sound. But yeah, talent was bountiful in those years.

what's the difference? Any high level rapper should be a badass with some skill, otherwise they're really not "high level"
İs he just a dangerous guy with some skill so he was popular or really special

He had a unique flow for the time, dude could rap but he didn't know how to write. Which is cool, a ton of rappers don't write their own

He was an icon, and he did a lot more for the game than just rapping, but he probably wouldn't be top 500 all time. REN was a far superior emcee

He had a unique flow for the time, dude could rap but he didn't know how to write. Which is cool, a ton of rappers don't write their own
Thank you for good info
He was an icon, and he did a lot more for the game than just rapping, but he probably wouldn't be top 500 all time. REN was a far superior emcee

easy E didn't even write his own rhymes he was more of a performer than an MC I guess his gift was the performance but not actually writing a rap song.

Hes a legend and a visionary that created a market for an entire genre of music and his contributions to music and pop culture are still being felt today
Gangsta rap wasnt marketable before Eazy and NWA kicked down the doors of all the radio stations and record companies that refused to even listen to them before Straight Outta Compton became a massive underground hit
These days it may not seem so special, since its a lot easier to do it yourself with social media and Youtube and what not, but these dudes literally sold millions of records out the trunk of their cars and they did it all as angry black men in Ronald Reagans America, not exactly the easiest path to take
He deserves every accolade he gets and so much more

So who's the first 250 on that list?

No, occasional decent beat with the occasional catchy hook. His lyrics were abysmal.

Hes a legend and a visionary that created a market for an entire genre of music and his contributions to music and pop culture are still being felt today
Gangsta rap wasnt marketable before Eazy and NWA kicked down the doors of all the radio stations and record companies that refused to even listen to them before Straight Outta Compton became a massive underground hit
These days it may not seem so special, since its a lot easier to do it yourself with social media and Youtube and what not, but these dudes literally sold millions of records out the trunk of their cars and they did it all as angry black men in Ronald Reagans America, not exactly the easiest path to take
He deserves every accolade he gets and so much more
Were you a teenager at their time

Back