Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here - Vol 4

I would like an explanation from the mod responsible, if they've got the stones to do so (doubt it).

The thread was in the berry since 2017.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...nment-industry.3648269/page-10#post-167321551

Why are you trying to bury such content in the Great Beyond? Would it be so nobody sees it? Me thinks so.
Your threads been around for 5 years. No one’s trying to muzzle or silence you, clearly, as you were able to voice your feelings for that long.

It was moved because it’s a conspiracy theory thread and we typically send those threads to the great beyond where you are welcome to tag your friends and discuss your ideas and thoughts freely however you’d like to. It’s simply housed in a different sub. The action taken was intentional in allowing you to discuss further as opposed to deleting the thread or locking it etc…

Thank you.

Your threads been around for 5 years. No one’s trying to muzzle or silence you, clearly, as you were able to voice your feelings for that long.

It was moved because it’s a conspiracy theory thread and we typically send those threads to the great beyond where you are welcome to tag your friends and discuss your ideas and thoughts freely however you’d like to. It’s simply housed in a different sub. The action taken was intentional in allowing you to discuss further as opposed to deleting the thread or locking it etc…

Thank you.

It stood for 5 years because doing this is a new trend here. All manner of similar threads were allowed in the berry for as long as ive been here, until recently.

This is being done to stiffle traffic (as the GB doesnt even have a main page link, so basically nobody even sees the threads unless you tag them), but ok.

Are you the mod that moved it?

It stood for 5 years because doing this is a new trend here. All manner of similar threads were allowed in the berry for as long as ive been here, until recently.

This is being done to stiffle traffic (as the GB doesnt even have a main page link, so basically nobody even sees the threads unless you tag them), but ok.

Are you the mod that moved it?
It’s not a new practice. That’s been a long standing rule as far as I can remember. I do recall an influx of 9/11 and “whatever whatever can’t melt steel beams” conspiracy theories that got similar treatments, and other controversial topics as well.

The goal of the Mayberry is to have lighthearted intelligent discussion. I’d argue your thread fits the “intelligent” aspect, but not so much the first. You may have more luck in a forum like the war room where you would be allowed to engage freely in more intense discussions.

No I was not the moderator who moved the thread. But I’m doing my best to explain why your thread was moved.

It’s not a new practice. That’s been a long standing rule as far as I can remember. I do recall an influx of 9/11 and “whatever whatever can’t melt steel beams” conspiracy theories that got similar treatments, and other controversial topics as well.

The goal of the Mayberry is to have lighthearted intelligent discussion. I’d argue your thread fits the “intelligent” aspect, but not so much the first. You may have more luck in a forum like the war room where you would be allowed to engage freely in more intense discussions.

No I was not the moderator who moved the thread. But I’m doing my best to explain why your thread was moved.

Thank you for your time and response.

I was hoping to hear specifically from the mod who did so, but it seems they'd rather hide out and have you do so for them instead. Shame.

I was hoping to hear specifically from the mod who did so, but it seems they'd rather hide out and have you do so for them instead. Shame.
This is not a complaint or callout thread, challenging moderators and demanding they explain themselves for their actions. Zebra was professional and respectful explaining why he believes the thread may have been moved. We ask that you act in a similar manner in the Support subforum.

This is not a complaint or callout thread, challenging moderators and demanding they explain themselves for their actions. Zebra was professional and respectful explaining why he believes the thread may have been moved. We ask that you act in a similar manner in the Support subforum.

Zebra was, and I thanked him. @Zebra Cheeks

So if I start a thread in the 'berry that is about historically verifiable secret societies, and thus not a CT, but rather "intelligent discussion" (Vril society, for example), will it be permitted to stay there?

EDIT: <{vega}> the post has been read and up for a few hrs now. Am I going to get a response from anyone? It would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Hey, can I please get an answer to my question about making a historically verifiable secret society (intelligent discussion) thread in the mayberry?

why did my "would you date a black girl thread" get deleted... twice

it's not racist to ask if someone would date a black girl...

I even made a thread called "would you date a british girl" and no one is deleting that one

so why are mods okay with the british girl thread but not the black girl thread, it's the same type of thread...

Last edited:
can I get this thread moved back to mayberry, it makes sense for mayberry because it's not a serious thread, it's more fun and light hearted

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/hottest-girl-in-the-world-competition.4225914/
Hello, we house most of our threads involving photos of hot ladies and sexy women in P&M.

If you browse the sub I think you’ll find your thread is relatively in-line with the content there. We’ve even had former competitions in a very similar format housed in this sub.

Hi,

What's wrong with this thread? 2 of 3 threads that I've made in the last couple days have been sent to the great beyond.

I don't seem to be able to link it. The thread title is:
Is racial preference in dating wrong?

I don't know who moderates the mayberry.

Hey Folks,

I just had my thred Facts > Feelings RE: Ivermectin merged into a mega thread.

The reason given: Reason: Sorry about the merge, but if we don’t want threads for every non peer reviewed study that says X treats Covid, can’t have ones where they say it’s a placebo either. Feel free to re-post once it gets a proper peer review

The word placebo doesn't appear anywhere in the study that I can tell.

I'm not broke up about it, just curious!

Thanks.

Link to the study:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2789362

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/will-russians-have-work-visas-cancelled.4228314/
my post was deleted 5 times here by this person based in his personal political views

it would very hard to convince me i broke some of this so its better to tell me right away you are just a reddit/twitter branch of muting everyone who brings another opinion which differs from yours
I removed the image you posted twice when the thread was in the Heavies. If you want to post political meme's, there's a place for that.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/meme-thread-v-80-a-free-crack-pipe-is-infrastructure.4226974/

As far as convincing you of anything? That's not what I'm here for.

As i can see this person sturggles to tell what exact rule was used to delete my message.
Anyone esle has to say anything smarter than "ur msg was a picture thats why i deleted it"?

I would reply to him but he deleted msg even when the thread was moved to another subforum with different rules he tries to reffer to. So even his personal explanation contradicts itself; so i wont waste time talking about authority abuse twice.

p.s. You know whats better with any other website i was banned for this picture? They didnt pretend users can have different opinion and simply deleted my accounts.

As i can see this person sturggles to tell what exact rule was used to delete my message.
Anyone esle has to say anything smarter than "ur msg was a picture thats why i deleted it"?

I would reply to him but he deleted msg even when the thread was moved to another subforum with different rules he tries to reffer to. So even his personal explanation contradicts itself; so i wont waste time talking about authority abuse twice.

p.s. You know whats better with any other website i was banned for this picture? They didnt pretend users can have different opinion and simply deleted my accounts.
No one told you not to post it. They told you not to post it in the MMA sub. There is a meme thread, you have been linked to it, please use it. That’s literally the only angle to this conversation. Stop trying to make this something it’s clearly not.

I have double yellows and I can't make threads anymore, can I make another account and make threads on that second account in the mean time

I have double yellows and I can't make threads anymore, can I make another account and make threads on that second account in the mean time
No. The nature of your infraction is such that thread creation, i.e., freely publishing and hosting discussions, has been forfeited for the next 29 days. You can, however, in that time continue to post on your current account and show us you can contribute responsibly and to terms as well as guidelines you'd agreed to upon initially registering with the community. If you register now under a second account, you will lose that account and possibly see further acton taken against your current account as well.

Back