Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here - Vol 4

What's up with the deletion of the latter pedo-pushing thread? It is obviously a current political issue and I'm having a hard time understanding why it was nuked - not even locked or anything without a word of explanation.
The thread accused staff members of being "pedophile apologists," which is way over the line in any subforum.

The thread accused staff members of being "pedophile apologists," which is way over the line in any subforum.
Thanks for the answer. It is quite understandable.

@Sansnom wants to know why this post was deleted

So a mod deleted the post with this pic
evFoSIC.jpg

How is this any different than a picture of a girl in a bikini?

{<huh}

All the parts are hidden.

Can someone tell me why my thread was moved to The Great Beyond?

It's a political thread. It's quite clearly a political thread. And one of the few threads in the War Room that actual research went into. Quite a lot of research.

Thanks.

I'd like to know what Sherdog intends to do about the constant defamations I get tarred with and asked about it in a thread here, and it got deleted without an answer and I got none through PM or other channels either.

I'd like one. Being harassed pretty much every time someone disagrees with me, breaking the rules that are not enforced apparently even when reported, is very annoying.

Older poster, I was trying to find a pretty old thread, something like "ask a non-returning felon anything." I think a lot of posts were purged/archived (and non-searchable) pre-2008.

Thoughts? Dunyain/redjako here.

hey, im new here, does anyone know how to start a thread? i just wanted to ask about starting training in the future despite having potentially torn my acl. Thanks.

hey, im new here, does anyone know how to start a thread? i just wanted to ask about starting training in the future despite having potentially torn my acl. Thanks.
Hi AzizR, thread starting privileges are automatically unlocked once posters amass 150 posts, so you can either reach that threshold or become a Platinum Member to unlock thread starting early. Alternatively, you can find a similarly themed thread in the subforum you wish to post in (Standup Technique, Grappling Technique, etc) and ask there.

Hope that helps, and welcome to Sherdog.

Who is the mod who keeps deleting my posts? Go ahead and tell me which one of you I upset. It’s a joke: I post a photo and it gets removed because one of you is upset. I plan on reporting every single photo or meme or gif I see because according to this upset mod, that’s where they belong.

Can I get a clarification about the rules related to divulging contents of private messages in the public forum? I was under the impression that this was strictly verboten, but other posters seem free to do so with the contents of private messages I have sent to them. Is it only direct quotes that are disallowed? Or is everything fair game? Because if allowable, I'd love to reply in kind.

Can I get a clarification about the rules related to divulging contents of private messages in the public forum? I was under the impression that this was strictly verboten, but other posters seem free to do so with the contents of private messages I have sent to them. Is it only direct quotes that are disallowed? Or is everything fair game? Because if allowable, I'd love to reply in kind.

Revealing the contents of a PM is not allowed. Staff saw the report made yesterday and opted to delete the post and give the user a PM warning as the post was vague. However, if the user continues to allude to any previous PM conversation bring it to our attention and harsher Infractions will follow.

I posted in the Shoop dat disappointed Sage Northcutt thread, and it was deleted with no notification or anything.

I understand it may have been a little politically charged, but so was the post it was sent in response to, which still exists. Given that and the fact that I received no notification on the matter at all, I am wondering why it was removed. Thanks

I posted in the Shoop dat disappointed Sage Northcutt thread, and it was deleted with no notification or anything.

I understand it may have been a little politically charged, but so was the post it was sent in response to, which still exists. Given that and the fact that I received no notification on the matter at all, I am wondering why it was removed. Thanks
Political discussion has no place in a shoop thread. He made a shoop with a comment, but there's no need for further discussion. Please take it to the WR if you want to talk politics.

Political discussion has no place in a shoop thread. He made a shoop with a comment, but there's no need for further discussion. Please take it to the WR if you want to talk politics.
Noted, thanks! This whole thing has told us all everything we need to know.

Last edited:
I created a thread about Jeffrey Epstein in the war room, with tons of links and references, and it got moved. Why?

My thread on relocating the homeless was moved. Why? My points are valid even if you disagree with them. Homeless people are a burden. Providing services to them in highly valuable and productive areas is arguably much more expensive and it comes with great opportunity costs. It would lessen the burden to keep them elsewhere.

Why was my imminent demise of wrestling thread" deleted...?

Last edited:
My opinion threadh "What would it take for Trump supporters to realize they have been conned?" was moved to the great beyond from the war room. There were six pages of solid discourse and I had written a lengthy OP inviting discussion over my opinion. War room rules indicate you can post opinion threads so I think it was very unfair it was deleted. It feels like the political opinions of mods influence the threads they delete.

Can anyone let me know what was wrong with the thread or why it was deleted?

I would just like to know why my thread that is attempting to have a serious discussion about a legit political topic was removed from the War Room

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/difference-between-charity-and-theft.3977503/#post-153011877

Meanwhile this troll job discussing absolute nonsense remains

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ly-exclusionary.3977609/page-2#post-153021639

What exactly is the criteria here so I can post in the proper forum next time??
Looks like they both inhabit The Great Beyond. But honestly, a discussion comparing taxpaying to robbery is a little much, and I could surmise it was moved because you mischaracterized the issue? It's not really a "serious discussion about a legitimate political topic" if you frame it illegitimately. That's just my best guess. I don't want to relitigate why that thread was moved to the GB or discuss the merits of your viewpoint, this is just what it appears to be.

The Thread Starting guide in the WR can help. For example:

Think a bit before you post. Do you really understand what you are posting about? Did you read it through? Is it really interesting? Don't just post a lazily written introduction to a link when you don't understand what the link actually says.

Back