Economy Were you happy with your Covid relief check?

2fast2see

Brown Belt
Reaction score
The Taliban made out far better!

Pays to be a terrorist!

238909850_5064051500314239_8258678574484870562_n.jpg

I don’t know what a terrorist is any more.

If a country from the other side of the world bombed and invaded my country, slaughtered civilians, and ruled us for 20 years, I might be inclined to call such folks terrorists.

I shake my head, and at the same time, those are some badass machines

If a country from the other side of the world bombed and invaded my country, slaughtered civilians, and ruled us for 20 years, I might be inclined to call such folks terrorists.

It's all subjective from the viewer for sure.

Since I'm a terrorist for being white and not afraid of the flu can I get a humvee and rifles? I'll take camo pants and a case of .223...

I wasn't happy with the handouts, I never took time off, worked all the way through and didn't need a handout... Also for the first time in over half a decade of filing the exact same unemployment in my careers "off season" I was forced to jump through hoops and was only partially paid all while those who decided to not work were handed more money than they'd make working...

I get what one might see as hypocrisy but any amount of thought can see the difference...

I think that to qualify as "terrorist" you have to be a non-state actor.
The Taliban no longer qualify. Lol. I think that equipment now counts as international aid for a developing nation.

What income level and how many kids do I have to have to qualify for a Government supplied MRAP, M4 with ACOG, and a set of NVG's?

Half those guys weren't even alive when 9/11 happened. The Taliban never had anything to do with 9/11. Their only crime was they were the guys in charge when Osama Bin Laden gave the go code. The attack was entirely Saudi Arabia and Al Queda.

No. Stores should have been kept open and there would be no need for checks.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
I know you're a troll, but did you cook that up yourself or are there really people stupid enough to sincerely make the above comparison?

Perhaps they're the only one stupid enough to make that comparison.
However, my gut feeling tells me there are more out there.

What does fighting back against occupiers have to do with shooting up girls schools?

I never got a Covid relief check.

No one walks in another person's shoes anymore

Back