Economy Were you happy with your Covid relief check?

Not nowhere as good as Talibans. Why do they need fresh pallets of new hundred dollar bills for?
Was this Bidens down-payment for future lithium mining claims?

Seems like “safe-houses” full of guns/ammo/cash left on purpose.

https://files.catbox.moe/4q82a4.mp4

Let the clip play and see Talibans cash stimi

Keep the stimmy checks, I need either a hmmwv or an mrap whichever has a higher towing capacity. Also, I need a drone so I can inspect the roofs on my rentals.

The Taliban made out far better!

Pays to be a terrorist!

238909850_5064051500314239_8258678574484870562_n.jpg

The defense contractors got paid top dollar for these war machines by Uncle Sam and their CEO's live in mansions. That's all that matters.

Biden turned a withdrawal into a defeat!

He took the military out before civilians! Who does that?

Trump took the troops out, between November and January, troop strength in Afghanistan was lowered from 15,500 to 2,500.

Biden had to deploy an additional 3,000 to facilitate the withdrawal after the Afghan government started falling apart.

Biden turned a withdrawal into a defeat!

He took the military out before civilians! Who does that?

If that is the case, how did 12 soldiers die in the bomb blast? Critical thinking isn’t a strong suit for you.

Trump removed 12,500 troops on Jan 15th, 5 days before the inauguration. Leaving 2500 troops to defend and crippling our ability to effectively evac. You’re head is filled with misinformation. I suggest you get off the internet, you aren’t able to do the slightest bit of research yet you make grand claims.

i didnt get anything. made like right over line.( My brother got 400K PPP money tough because he has a heavy equipment operating business. Anyway Taliban paid for those in blood like 60K dead.

Watch a lean! Even the leftist media calls a spade a spade!

If that is the case, how did 12 soldiers die in the bomb blast? Critical thinking isn’t a strong suit for you.

Trump removed 12,500 troops on Jan 15th, 5 days before the inauguration. Leaving 2500 troops to defend and crippling our ability to effectively evac. You’re head is filled with misinformation. I suggest you get off the internet, you aren’t able to do the slightest bit of research yet you make grand claims.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back