Media What “No more Mr nice guy” Mcgregor looks like

This is the beginning of the buildup for Conor / Nate 3, they will include the race car smack talk in the promo videos

Lol! Gotta admit that was funny.

dont have one but ive heard they are incredibly comfortable and good for your posture
its actually the opposite. a racing chair is not good for posture or your spine if sitting it as a job or if you game all the time. they are probably some of the worst ergonomic chairs on the market. lets design a chair like a race car seat that people will be sitting in 8 hours a day sometimes. its a bad idea that scammed a lot of idiots because they like the cool look of the chair.

he's still pretty relevant and just made millions a couple weeks ago.......

no doubt he made millions but his schtick is wearing thin....

his relevancy is on its way down because he's obviously a worm who is far from genuine.....

but hey like i said in my past posts, good on him for making millions and ensuring his family is taken care of financially.

end of the day that's really all that matters as a fighter in this brutal fight game.

I dont want to hear nate saying or demanding anything at this point. i think olievera priority is the title, I dont know if dustin wants the title or the huge payday, but hes earned it. I dont know why their not making the conner-nate fight now. it seems like perfect timing.

Conor McGregor displaying that gift of gab ahaha

Lol are they? I sat on them in cars but not a chair version. Found them kinda uncomfortable in a car.
Back in the mid 90s-early 2000s and imports were big, I had Recaro seats. They looked great, but you're right; very uncomfortable, and the way they hug you...too tight, and I'm not a typical Sherbro; I'm only 5'8" and at the time weighed about 130

This guy needs to be careful about criticizing anybody's style.

n6uYD3J.jpg

I dont want to hear nate saying or demanding anything at this point. i think olievera priority is the title, I dont know if dustin wants the title or the huge payday, but hes earned it. I dont know why their not making the conner-nate fight now. it seems like perfect timing.
Because Conor still wants the belt and thinks he can beat Dustin with leg kick adjustments. But he needs adjustments on his whole fighting style and boxing, not just the calf kicks. That's why the trilogy match is what is being discussed. If he loses the trilogy it'll either be Nate trilogy, or he will try for fights in boxing. But with his current boxing skill level, that will not end well.

Conor got rich because he has the IT factor when being a dick. It doesn’t work the same being the nice guy.

Back