Movies What actor do you like on screen but think you wouldn't be able to stand in person?

T-800
@Green
Reaction score
My pick is Jon Bernthal. I think he's an awesome actor but I've looked up an interview where he was just like every sentence saying like 'I-I-um think that, that..' Seemed like he was trying to be intelligent but like I uh hate 'filler' words. After watching that I think I would like um walk out of the room in 30 seconds if he was there.

He seems like a good guy but if someone was talking like that next to my table at a restaurant I'd be tempted to flip theirs.

I enjoy Christian Bale's and Russell Crowe's performances, but I feel like I'm gonna get punched and/or have a phone thrown at me if I ever hang out with either one of them

giphy.webp

I enjoy Christian Bale's and Russell Crowe's performances, but I feel like I'm gonna get punched and/or have a phone thrown at me if I ever hang out with either one of them

giphy.webp
That would just want me to hang out with them more. Life can get boring I think getting a phone thrown at you testing your reflexes dodging it. Then getting in a fistfight sounds like the perfect night out to me.

Remember you can retaliate in the ensuing 3-some.

Pacino is cantankerous and that comes from one of the nicest people I've ever known.

You would need the patience of a saint to spend a day with Gary Busey.
I'd hang with Gary Busy all day. I'm a good listener not a big talker but I would need 26oz of alcohol, 36 grams of instant coffee powder, 3.5 grams of marijuana and he would have to give me a taste of whatever he's on.

At least he wouldn't be grabbing at my dick.

Jon barenthal is a good call
Jared Leto
My husband had the misfortune of working with Jared on a Hugo Boss shoot for a day. He is a complete prick. It pained him a bit being he was so good in Dallas Buyer's Club but he and Gwyneth Paltrow of all everyone he's worked with...they were both assholes.

I'd hang with Gary Busy all day. I'm a good listener not a big talker but I would need 26oz of alcohol, 36 grams of instant coffee powder, 3.5 grams of marijuana and he would have to give me a taste of whatever he's on.

At least he wouldn't be grabbing at my dick.
He did and won Celebrity Big Brother in the UK. It was a month of torment watching him being bullied by a bunch of reality 'stars'. I know he would have been a handful to live with but he's Gary fucking Busey ffs. I was punching the air when he won.

Back