Movies What actor do you like on screen but think you wouldn't be able to stand in person?

The Rock is probably the biggest one. I don't know if he wrestled too long and doesn't know he can break character when the camera stop rolling when you're just acting, but he just doesn't seem to show anything like a real personality. Even in an avenue such as a long form podcast like JRE where he had a chance to do so, it just came across as another performance for the audience. I could be wrong and like his real personality but I'm basically calling him a jabrophony.

Probably a Jim Carrey type of person. Someone who would be hilarious and awesome for about an hour and then just get so annoying. He seems like the type of person who just can't turn it "off" and would be nonstop ADHD talking and energy. It would get exhausting. Same with someone like Robin Williams. And I love Carrey and Williams but they would get exhausting to hang with all day.

And Aaron Rodgers type people who always think they are the smartest person in the room and are always so smug and annoying.
Jim Carrey was one of my childhood idols though. I'd pay to meet him. You can always walk out after an hour if you get annoyed.

That is lesson taught to you now by me. Do not waste time. Sometimes you must turn back and just walk away from thing

From my experience almost all actors are pretty lame to be around. Very self centered, not a lot of interesting stuff to say, and they just kind of feel like they are doing you a favor by existing. Lots of famous people come into the place I work at and actors tend to be the lamest ones. Damon Wayans was really fucking cool though.

To be fair, I feel like of you genetically engineered someone to have the biggest chance of being a massive douche bag, you would make Jared Leto.

The guy is a frigging supermodel, a Rockstar, and an actor. Celebrated for his talents in all of them, and Award winning in the latter categories. And if that werent enough, he's sporting a massive dong.

There's like a less than 1% chance that guy doesn't wind up a massive a-hole.
I know nothing of his dong. Funny though, husband said during his time with him he could have hid behind a blade of grass if the wind blew the wrong way or his leg would break he was so micro slim. So him having a massive wang is funny proportion wise.

Reactions: 666
The vast majority of them I feel like.

I enjoy Christian Bale's and Russell Crowe's performances, but I feel like I'm gonna get punched and/or have a phone thrown at me if I ever hang out with either one of them

giphy.webp
I've met Crowe he's a bit of a dick

Ever seen Burt Reynolds bullying the hell out of Marc Summers on the Tonight Show?

Wow that's even worse lol. And no I had never seen that before. You gotta hand it to Burt though, with as much of a dickhead as he is, he's extremely charismatic both on film and off. He's one of those guys you'd love to see roast one of your enemies but then you have to remember Burt is an asshole himself. Pretty impressive though. The other guys is apparently a comedian of some sort but Burt is the one with the slicker shit talk

Steven Seagal
Chevy Chase

It would've been interesting to see the interaction between the two if Chevy was with SNL at the time Seagal was hosting. Chevy has the rep. of being a dick so does Seagal I wonder how they would've gotten along.

Back