Movies What actor do you like on screen but think you wouldn't be able to stand in person?

Honestly like 90% probably have such inflated egos that I wouldn't be able to stand them.

Just listen to the audio of the Jonathan Majors shit that came out. He objectively treats his marriage as nothing more than business arrangement while calling himself a great man and comparing himself to Martin Luther King.

Or the audio of Alec Baldwin calling his daughter a disgusting fat pig.

Almost none of them are normal and are probably incapable of love which is why they've all been divorced nine times.

Probably a Jim Carrey type of person. Someone who would be hilarious and awesome for about an hour and then just get so annoying. He seems like the type of person who just can't turn it "off" and would be nonstop ADHD talking and energy. It would get exhausting. Same with someone like Robin Williams. And I love Carrey and Williams but they would get exhausting to hang with all day.

And Aaron Rodgers type people who always think they are the smartest person in the room and are always so smug and annoying.

I like humble, can't stand arrogance so any one of them who treat people like shit or acts arrogant, I wouldn't be able to stand.
Luckily the celebs I've met so far in my life have been great for the most part.

Reactions: 666
It’s crazy. This girl Alisha told me Paltrow comes across as a snob and a diva like over 20 years ago and I thought she was just jealous she had dated Brad Pitt. Seems to be some truth there lol

I don’t really care if a celebrity comes across as arrogant or have a rep for being demanding when it comes to their craft. How they treat people who work under them or that their close to tells me more about their character than a bad interaction would

My husband had the misfortune of working with Jared on a Hugo Boss shoot for a day. He is a complete prick. It pained him a bit being he was so good in Dallas Buyer's Club but he and Gwyneth Paltrow of all everyone he's worked with...they were both assholes.

To be fair, I feel like of you genetically engineered someone to have the biggest chance of being a massive douche bag, you would make Jared Leto.

The guy is a frigging supermodel, a Rockstar, and an actor. Celebrated for his talents in all of them, and Award winning in the latter categories. And if that werent enough, he's sporting a massive dong.

There's like a less than 1% chance that guy doesn't wind up a massive a-hole.

De Niro seems like he'd be a chore to be around.
LIiN.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back