Movies What actor do you like on screen but think you wouldn't be able to stand in person?

all of them.

except Keanu
Come on, Tom Holland and Daniel Radcliffe seem like good guys but if you don't like any of their movies though then sorry.

Just listen to the audio of the Jonathan Majors shit that came out. He objectively treats his marriage as nothing more than business arrangement while calling himself a great man and comparing himself to Martin Luther King.
I dont know if he's guilty or not but he's definitely an asshole

Come on, Tom Holland and Daniel Radcliffe seem like good guys but if you don't like any of their movies though then sorry.

Yeah, my pants don't get tighter when I see celebrities in the wild.

probably most of them, if we're being realistic/honest.

I like Kim K but it’s to the point I can’t watch 5 minutes of her show. Never mind having to be around her for any period of time. The Kardashians sound like squawking birds half the time and the other half they say the most out of touch bullshit. Neat people tho I guess.

All of them save for 1 or 2.

We are talking about a social elite that likes to fashion itself as the "average."

Why in the hell should I enjoy being around that in ANY form?

As if any of the people named in this thread would even consider hanging out with any of you cans.

<DisgustingHHH>

Actors that I like, but would probably not get along with in real life?

Wesley Snipes
Denzel Washington
Mike Myers
Shia Leboeuf

As a sidenote, I think Keanu Reeves has to be one of the most universally liked celebs on the planet. I can't recall anyone actually saying a bad word about the guy.

Brad Pitt.

I think he is a great movie star.

I know 3 people who have worked with him on 3 separate films over the years and they all describe him as narrow variations of "know it all cunt". No wonder even his own kids can't stand him.

But I definitely like a lot of his movies.

Reactions: 666
I guess Quentin Tarantino counts. Love his movies, but my God, I would not like to be stuck on a long flight with him.

Reactions: 666
Back