What are the best arguments for moon landing being fake?

There are none, and every moon truther talking point has been thoroughly debunked. But nothing will convince them otherwise because that's the nature of the conspiracy-obsessed mind.

Ask yourself this- with all the enemies US has, why has no other nation or legitimate scientific agency called NASA out for faking the landing? Because they're all in cahoots? Not even Iran and North Korea dispute the landing.

Sometimes I set my coffee maker to "Bold" but it still clearly comes out "Regular".

I'm not ok with that.

What are the chances that the first attempt at a manned spaceship to the moon being successful? Not only that, what are the chances that they come back to Earth succesfully from all the way over there?

Even with today's technology, launching anything carries such a big risk.

What are the chances that faked footage of a moon landing would've fooled our enemies the Russians, who were also going to the moon? Wouldn't they have gone to the moon and discredited us?

A lot of these conspiracy theories are American-centric and rely on the rest of the world inexplicably going along with us to perpetuate the conspiracy.

What are the chances that the first attempt at a manned spaceship to the moon being successful? Not only that, what are the chances that they come back to Earth succesfully from all the way over there?

Even with today's technology, launching anything carries such a big risk.

This video is pretty good. I like minute mark 7:00 myself.

If you are really interested in the subject and not just trolling this guy's page goes in to much detail trying to explain/convince folks to reconsider what we've all been (told) about NASA.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS_FY5mR4g22L_E9t1D_ExQ/search?query=nasa

tenor.gif

The best theory is that yes we went there, and some of the footage and pictures look fake, because they are.

Some think “ new “ footage had to be recreated since the van allen radiation belt might have fucked up a bunch of the film. And some of the shots look “too good” for random astronauts to take on the moon in a space suit etc.

I don't think we originally landed and went when we said we did. It was a show for the world and Soviets.

We have been there though. Was it man or machine though is the question. I would like to think mankind has stepped on the moon.

I'd of thought that by now there'd be many buildings on the moon, and a lot of people travelling there. After all, it's been a long time.

Ask yourself this- with all the enemies US has, why has no other nation or legitimate scientific agency called NASA out for faking the landing? Because they're all in cahoots? Not even Iran and North Korea dispute the landing.
Actually half of Russia thinks Moon landing is a hoax

https://www.newsweek.com/moon-landing-hoax-russia-poll-1521595

I've never really looked into this, mainly because I dont really care, but I dont think it would be THAT far-fetched to believe that the US faked the moon landing considering they were in a Cold War with Russia, who had a satellite in space and didnt want to seem like they were losing the space race.

The US gov was also doing a lot of shady stuff in the late 60s

Last edited:
I don’t know either way about the moon landings. I didn’t really give an opinion tbh. The OP asked for evidence so I provided some, albeit circumstancial.

As far as my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ; I know He’s real. I have experienced what He’s done in my life from the very instant I first believed the gospel about 6 years ago. He’s been found faithful and true through all my trials and tribulations. You may not believe my testimony or think I’m deceived, but if I told you anything else I would be lying to you. I’d rather tell the truth and have you think I’m lying or don’t know what I’m talking about than lie about that truth and hide the gospel from you. It is what it is.
Respect

Having no telemetry data to prove it is pretty suspect. That and they destroyed the tech?

Yea, it's not outlandish to think the official story is questionable.

What he means by that and what you mean are two completely different things.

We used the technology available at the time to build rockets to get to the moon. We stopped building those rockets, and the technology used in them became obsolete. The technicians skilled in working with that technology got old and retired, and because that obsolete technology was no longer used, there are no longer technicians skilled in the methods used for the old technology. It's not like we destroyed the engineering design documents and have no idea how any of it was designed or worked. We understand all of that and could build an exact replica of legacy ships if we so desired, but it would be extremely expensive, and not better than what we could do now with current technology, which is what spacex is doing.

It's like asking if we could build an exact replica of an old 1920s phone switchboard. Sure, we could, but none of the parts used in that are manufactured anymore, so to do it exactly like it was done previously would require manufacturing all sorts of little parts that haven't been made in 50 years.

Back