Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

- Guy was pulled over , cuffed and arrested , all for making a wide right turn

No, he wasn't. He was pulled over for making a wide right turn. Upon approach to the vehicle, the son began rolling his window back up (visible in the video) which made the cop suspicious. People are routinely handcuffed when they're detained for safety and the officer even tells the son why he's being detained.

- The father drives by and sees his son.
- Cop tells dad he will be arrested for blocking the roadway

Because it's against the law to block the roadway.

- Dad pulls over and parks and starts videoing.
- Cop tells another cop to arrest dad for "blocking" the roadway even though he pulled over and parked and was standing on the sidewalk

Watch body cam video, shows everything

I see a chopped up version of the bodycam that the notoriously liberal and anti-cop Yahoo news posted. I wonder what was left out. I personally don't think there was enough to arrest the father, as the "blocking the road" bit was illegal, yes, but the officer only chose to act after being video taped. A bit aggressive for my taste and a more mild police officer could have let it roll off their shoulders, but the father screwed himself by disobeying lawful orders and fighting with the cops. That's where you lose your benefit of the doubt.

This same thug cop has been abusive in the past. In 2016 the cop entered a home without a search warrant and without approval of home owner. In 2018 he said women should not carry guns cause they can't protect children in a school shooting. He was reprimanded. He was demoted from Seargant to officer.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/texas-man-sues-police-officers-181521688.html

Seems like he has a history and has been properly disciplined. Doesn't mean he shouldn't be on the job. I'd question what Yahoo chose to emit from those violations but it still goes against the absurd notion that police aren't held accountable.

Cops just wanted to get home to their families for Christmas.

No, he wasn't. He was pulled over for making a wide right turn. Upon approach to the vehicle, the son began rolling his window back up (visible in the video) which made the cop suspicious. People are routinely handcuffed when they're detained for safety and the officer even tells the son why he's being detained.

How can you say "no, he wasn't" and then repeat the same thing I said ?

Arresting for making a wide right turn is over the top. I've never been asked to get out of the vehicle or cuffed for any traffic stop or accident.

Because it's against the law to block the roadway.
He wasn't blocking, he was momentarily on the road and when the cops said he needs to pull over and park or get arrested he complied. He moved his truck , parked it and then was standing on the pavement. The dirty cop was just mad he was recording.

I see a chopped up version of the bodycam that the notoriously liberal and anti-cop Yahoo news posted. I wonder what was left out. I personally don't think there was enough to arrest the father, as the "blocking the road" bit was illegal, yes, but the officer only chose to act after being video taped. A bit aggressive for my taste and a more mild police officer could have let it roll off their shoulders, but the father screwed himself by disobeying lawful orders and fighting with the cops. That's where you lose your benefit of the doubt.

Dad did nothing wrong. The arrest of him was a trumped up arrest. And he wasn't fighting, he was just not bending over and making their arrest easy for them; the video is pretty clear. Yahoo posts a lot of news stories, there is no bias here since we got body cam footage. And the chief even called an apologised yet you are trying to defend this bad cop to a degree.

Seems like he has a history and has been properly disciplined. Doesn't mean he shouldn't be on the job. I'd question what Yahoo chose to emit from those violations but it still goes against the absurd notion that police aren't held accountable.
Cop should be fired, he is abusive. No they are rarely held accountable and when they do get punished it is a slap on the wrist. A civilian doing the same thing would face far harsher punishment.

Ohhh MicroDope... You poor delusional nobody
Guess I will not respond too in this thread also, cause you really aren't witty or imaginative in your retorts. I feel like I am arguing with a boy trapped in an adult's body.

So.......
Like father, like son?
MV5BYmNhMjFhZWItZTNjMy00NTBkLWJlMmItODRmNTQyZDMyMjhjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg

Arresting for making a wide right turn is over the top. I've never been asked to get out of the vehicle or cuffed for any traffic stop or accident.

He wasn't blocking, he was momentarily on the road and when the cops said he needs to pull over and park or get arrested he complied. He moved his truck , parked it and then was standing on the pavement. The dirty cop was just mad he was recording.

Dad did nothing wrong. The arrest of him was a trumped up arrest. And he wasn't fighting, he was just not bending over and making their arrest easy for them; the video is pretty clear. Yahoo posts a lot of news stories, there is no bias here since we got body cam footage. And the chief even called an apologised yet you are trying to defend this bad cop to a degree.

Cop should be fired, he is abusive. No they are rarely held accountable and when they do get punished it is a slap on the wrist. A civilian doing the same thing would face far harsher punishment.

A 2 second Google search is a free cure for your level of stupidity and ignorance.

Accountability = an uninformed douche getting the results HE wants despite proving his ignorance of the law. Yea... That's not psychotic.

You proved in your own thread you're clueless regarding these matters.

What's a KONG? It's getting referenced a bit and I've seen it elsewhere. I'm new to the war room.

Dad was only recording. He did the right thing. Son was arrested for just making a wide right turn. Totally abuse of the law to arrest him and then the dad.
The thug cop was just mad the dad was recording him, which is legal.
They immediately released the father from jail, and issued a formal apology two days later. The chief personally apologized to the father over the phone. In the interview the father said he wanted the officer punished.

Well, he was. The officer was demoted as a result of his conduct.

What's the controversy, here? What are you mining for mileage? Cop misbehaves, cop is disciplined.

They immediately released the father from jail, and issued a formal apology two days later. The chief personally apologized to the father over the phone. In the interview the father said he wanted the officer punished.

What's the controversy, here? What are you mining for mileage? Cop misbehaves, cop is disciplined.
Should be charged with battery, false imprisonment and fired. Demoted is a slap on the wrist.

Right ? I thought these crybabies wanted accountability ? They get it AND still bitch

I didn't though. The son was not arrested for making a wide right turn. He was pulled over for making a wide right turn. He was detained because he rolled his window back up as the cop was approaching. Why do you misrepresent what actually happened?

[/QUOTE]He wasn't blocking, he was momentarily on the road and when the cops said he needs to pull over and park or get arrested he complied. He moved his truck , parked it and then was standing on the pavement. The dirty cop was just mad he was recording.[/QUOTE]

He was blocking traffic, momentarily or not. Again, I think it was too aggressive on the officer's part. If he was going to arrest the father, he should have done it right away.

Dad did nothing wrong.

Dad blocked traffic "momentarily" which could have been let go but he chooses to not earn himself any favors by getting out and video taping them.

The arrest of him was a trumped up arrest. And he wasn't fighting, he was just not bending over and making their arrest easy for them; the video is pretty clear.

Yeah, that's called resisting arrest.

Yahoo posts a lot of news stories, there is no bias here since we got body cam footage. And the chief even called an apologised yet you are trying to defend this bad cop to a degree.

We got their edit of the body cam footage. Like I said. I'm not defending this cop as much as you think, as I've already said he was too aggressive. Rather, I'm pointing out your purposeful misrepresentation of the situation to paint police officers in a bad light.

Well, civilians do not have arresting powers, do they? That's a terrible comparison.

Back