What excites you the most in the next few days or weeks from now?

Tracks like Ozark international have a much crazier layout IMO.

OzarksPic2.jpg

Looks like the cross section of a collapsed rectum, hope it's not as painful..... Not that I would know what that is....

Who's your favorite skater?
I used to skate but im old and broken, but I've always kept an eye on it.

My favorites are Mullen, Daewon, Haslem and many more old heads like Gonz, Cab, Guy Mariano.

That kid Jaime Griffin is really pushing the envelope, and Frost but street skaters like Martinez are killin it.

R.I.P Little Pablo

Favorite skater of all time is probably Chris Cole. Jaime's a cool dude, a few of my friends have skated with him at my local park and say he's chill as hell.

Almost Round 3 is one of my skate vids so Mullen, Haslam, and Daewon are all legends to me.

leaving america... for a month.... and then again later on in the year

Favorite skater of all time is probably Chris Cole. Jaime's a cool dude, a few of my friends have skated with him at my local park and say he's chill as hell.

Almost Round 3 is one of my skate vids so Mullen, Haslam, and Daewon are all legends to me.

Chris Cole huh? Not a bad choice.

Let me ask you a question, do you think Chris Joslin made that treflip down El Toro?
Looked like a make to me but he says he doesn't count it.

Any vid with Rodney, and Daewon, Haslem can never be wrong lol.

You like Nyjah?.

I love watching richie jackson

Yeah he's pretty dope.

If you like him you'll like Andy Anderson.

No sir, I do not wrap my dick in leather....

Bet you do with the cute little spikes like an 80s wristband lmao

No, I cannot recall seeing it.
Check your PMs sir.

Chris Cole huh? Not a bad choice.

Let me ask you a question, do you think Chris Joslin made that treflip down El Toro?
Looked like a make to me but he says he doesn't count it.

Any vid with Rodney, and Daewon, Haslem can never be wrong lol.

You like Nyjah?.

Haha that's funny you ask, I had the same conversation a few weeks ago. I wouldn't necessarily count it as a make; in my opinion you gotta roll away for at least 3 seconds before you can count it as legit.

I'm a fan of Nyjah, he's a handrail legend. He gets a lot of hate but his skating is fucking beast. I still remember when he was on Element with the long ass hair lol

Going to an event to showcase a new product and then I launch the product at the end of April. Always an exciting time. Will be my third new product this year.

Looking forward to healing....finally. Buried my Mom this past Saturday after a decade long journey through Parkinsons/Dementia. A pair of my siblings "absorbed" her estate while neglecting her health over that span. She died broke, malnourished, and riddled with bed sores. She fought off constant infection caused by those sores for 4 years. F' Colorado Adult Protective Services for not doing more to protect her. Same pair of siblings "borrowed" my Dad's life savings when he was on his death bed back in '08. They also stole my Great Aunts estate that was left to my mentally handicapped 2nd Cousin.

Still angry as hell right now. But I have zero reason to carry on a relationship with these sisters once the probate stuff is settled, and that is exciting.

I’m taking my wife and two of my kids backpacking. Going to a mountain range nearby to spend the night. It’s getting down to 32 but it’s going to be fucking awesome. Teaching the boys how to tie a bowline knot, how to hang a bear bag, how to clean water, start a fire. Can’t wait.

Back