What excites you the most in the next few days or weeks from now?

the end of the world
it should happen any day now.
8d1df7d3a0b47008fb0a5fcb5bd9dd4c

Pogs winning TdF again isn't really all that bad.

Solar eclipse 4/8 the same day I get stitches removed from my arm.

Wife surprised me for my birthday with a cabin in the woods vacation; can’t imagine what we’ll be doing together for three whole days…..😎

Jeez, even cellphones weren't a thing yet...Im so fuckin old lol.

Maybe you can PM me how I can see some stuff, that would be dope.
You can ask around, many people have shown me their stuff...I keep it to myself.

Ginwoo does some shit that blows me away, he's got a ton of style.
He's only missing that Tiago Lemos pop lol.
He's the future as far as I can see, but I guess we'll find out.

Yeah, Milton Martinez just crashes into the earth with flair, I love watching him.

Im 46 unfortunately...thanks for rubbing that in lol jk.

Yeah most definitely, I just PMed you my page now

Lol Tiago Lemos probably has some of the craziest pop I've ever seen.

And naw that's not that old; I have homies at the skatepark around that age who still shred (albeit they're not hitting stairs and rails or anything)

When GF get her period its EXTRA SPECIAL blowjob time ;-)

-the end of winter
-one week vacation at a lakefront cabin in June
-the end of winter

Love these threads. Spring season is a glorious time.

Honestly nothing for like the next one to three months. If you had made this thread two weeks ago I would have said taking the week before Easter off work while my kids were on spring break from school, but now I’ve got nothing really going on. Just the day to day grind for April, May and June.

Next few days? UFC fight night on Saturday.

Next few weeks? Having a kid in a month and some change, so not sure if that's too far out or not.

I mean, if you're not amped for UFC 300, why are you on this forum?

eh... I already posted that I was super excited to trip. Well, I did that and it was disappointing BUT I figured out the problem. God accidentally injured my brain a few years ago (long story) and had been finding 'fixes' to fix it and one of those 'fixes' blocked my trip, and now that we know that he can undo it next time I trip so it'll be normal. So, again, I'm excited about going to space on some LSD next week :)

Yeah most definitely, I just PMed you my page now

Lol Tiago Lemos probably has some of the craziest pop I've ever seen.

And naw that's not that old; I have homies at the skatepark around that age who still shred (albeit they're not hitting stairs and rails or anything)

Tiago might have the highest ollie I have ever seen, but I have watched so many skaters I can't even remember them all.
Tiago might be recency bias tbh.

When you have lived life the way I have, 46 might as well be 76 lol

Back