Elections What would you have done in Mike Peace’s shoes on January 6?

It makes sense he would call Quayle as he was VP when Bush 1 lost his reelection against Clinton. Quayle had to certify the results for a one term republican like Pence did.

Please remember what a horrid POS Pence is and this may be the only decent thing he did his whole career.

Quayle is right, it’s not something that’s within Pence’s authority. Frankly, it’s disturbing that the VP of our country was even considering trying to overturn an election. Thankfully he did the right thing. Shame on anyone that spread that election misinformation, or supports the people—or the man, i.e. Trump—that caused that uprising.

You don’t actually know that he considered it.

You are going off of someones heresay in a book.

Just because someone says something you don’t like and a Republican is involved doesn’t mean it is true.

Pence is a mason and did what he was told

Being a Mason means next to nothing.

Whatever other allegiances he has or memberships are probably a lot more important to him in terms of having actual pull on him.

Word?

This ain’t banworthy?
why would it be ban-worthy? i’m not calling on anyone to assassinate the guy. the guy supports conversion therapy and is a generally all-around vile piece of shit. this world would be better without him existing on it. still not telling people to go harm him.

Tough to believe, considering it's from Woodward's book. We don't really know what Pence was thinking or if President Trump really said that to him.

Oh and lol @ still talking about Jan. 6th.

To this day, you guys post that pic of the screaming SJW from 2016.

Strap in, cupcake, you're in for a long, rough ride.

why would it be ban-worthy? i’m not calling on anyone to assassinate the guy. the guy supports conversion therapy and is a generally all-around vile piece of shit. this world would be better without him existing on it. still not telling people to go harm him.

What exactly do you mean by tying them up and dragging them on train tracks.

I know exactly what you mean, but stop being a bitch and say it with your chest.

What exactly do you mean by tying them up and dragging them on train tracks.

I know exactly what you mean, but stop being a bitch and say it with your chest.
i said if i was in mike pence’s shoes, presumably becoming him in the process, i would tie my shoes together and go for a run on some train tracks. this would likely lead to him tripping and falling and being hit by a train, leading to his death.

show me where that violates the forum rules.

<WhatIsThis>

Since when?

Honestly since probably a bit after WWI and then accelerated after WWII once other organizations began taking root.

Not saying there aren’t well connected lodges out there or local lodges that have local pull, but it’s not at all what it once was back when Masonry was literally building the country and bending cities to their will around the world.

Last edited:
btw, @Fugazy you’re derailing this thread with attacks on my character, which is a rule violation. don’t get yourself in trouble now.

Honestly since probably a bit after WWI and then accelerated after WWII once other organizations began taking root.

Not saying there aren’t well connected lodges out there or local lodges that have local pull, but it’s not at all what it once was back when Masonry was literally building the country and bending cities to their will around the world.

Ok. That might be true to some extent. But "masonry" isn't just the literal group "freemasons". There are many "masonic" groups that go by different names and different orders. But the Masonic ideals are as prevalent among the ruling class as they've ever been. Once you learn what the Masonic doctrine is you can spot it fairly easily.

Tape recorded trump then post it on youtube/facebook/twitter/etc

Back