What wrestling match result will you forever be salty about?

Gotta agree with Trips and Booker T at WM, he really dragged out the time before pinning Booker T. Booker has had a rough go at WM at times, he also lost to the Boogeyman.
I timed it out before and there's 23 seconds between the Pedigree and him covering.

{<hhh]

Piper beating Hogan clean at Starrcade 96 and them announcing the next night on Nitro that it was actually a non-title match.

For those who say Booker over Triple H, would it have made Benoit's win the next year mean as much? Reminds me of Rollins beating Brock at the WM before Drew did it. Not that I really give af about Benoit's win. I think it's one of the most overrated moments in WWE's history.

I think for me, Hogan going over Orton at SummerSlam 2006 was pretty fuckin terrible.

While we're at it, Maria Menounos getting the clean pin on Beth Phoenix at WM 28 (aka, the let's let any celebrity, Rock, Flo Rida, that girl from Access Hollywood, whoever get over on our active roster Wrestlemania)

Maria-Menounos-Nude-Posing-On-The-Bed.jpg

MvAJJJysyOuSdwa6dXz3S7WaaJFnLJDbm43cv_roxxk.jpg

Maria can pin whoever she wants.
preferably me.

Austin beating The Rock at WM 17 and turning heel,Austin mostly OWNED Rock in major parts of thier rivalry,he handed him over the IC title only to stun him and throw away the belt in river LMAO. He also had previously beaten him clean on PPV for IC belt and also eliminated him at RR 98 to win the Rumble. He proceeded to beat him at WM 15 for the belt and Rock had to be in tag division while Austin feuded with Taker and Triple H. Rock carried the company from later part of 99 and most of 2000's. Also at Armegeddon Hell in Cell Austin Stunned Rock and he ate the pin from Angle,the match also had Rikishi and Rock ate the pin. Rock did a fiery promo on Angle and won the belt only to lose it a month later to Austin at Mania and then got his ass kicked the next night on RAW as well.

Piper beating Hogan clean at Starrcade 96 and them announcing the next night on Nitro that it was actually a non-title match.
Lol did they really happen? Can you give me more context

Lol did they really happen? Can you give me more context
Piper comes out at the end of Halloween Havoc to challenge Hogan at Starrcade (Hogan never beat him clean in the 80s). So over 2 months of build and WCW never mentioned it was non-title. Piper beat him clean with the sleeper and of course everyone is going crazy and then they open Nitro the next night explaining the title wasn't on the line for some reason.

Starrcade 85 had an even worse finish according to oldsters. They’re pretty salty about a great event which had one of the worst results ever and must have killed off some of their fan base.

Austin turn at 17 was shit, maybe the beginning of the end of the glory era. Not the end but the beginning.

Out of shit I remember vividly-> Sting vs HHH was peak Levasque bullshit.

And Nakamura vs Jinder was a fucking pandering travesty. For the sake of a billion worthless clicks from the penniless they fucked with their hottest most over star.

Last edited:
Lesnar ending the streak. Should’ve put a young star over like Orton when they had their match.

Last time Orton was young and upcoming, he was being managed by Bolin.

Roman's heat the next night was an all time great Raw moment. The crowd went fucking in on him for like 6 straight minutes without Roman saying a single word. "Fuck You Roman" and "shut the fuck up" chants live on the USA Network. Finally Roman just says "this is my yard now" and walks away to more nuclear heat.

I miss them smarky post Mania crowds.

Love that reaction

Cena/Brock 1

There was absolutely no reason for Cena to win that match. At least they made up for it.

Old school wise....

That dastardly Bobby Heenan holding The Ultimate Warrior's leg for Rick Rude to get the pin at WMV. That angered up my little Warrior blood something awful. My first experience with rage tears.

Night of champions 2011

Punk does the pipebomb, beats cena in 2 straight ppvs just to have hunter come in and beat him on ppv just to go back into retirement. It was basically hunter politicking to ruin a guys momentum. And I had just starting watching and then stopped watching again

While it didn't trigger me personally, as I'm not the biggest fan, but I feel that there's a severe lack of Daniel Bryan losses in this thread when he was clearly the most over wrestler on the roster.

Bray Wyatt has some head scratching doozies as well. So many times they could've really turned that character into the next big bad, but they always chose to bitch slap him. Unless of course he was beating up Daniel Bryan and aiding in ending his momentum, LOL.

Oh', and where are all the Nakamaniacs? Surely they've got some gripes, I would imagine.

While it didn't trigger me personally, as I'm not the biggest fan, but I feel that there's a severe lack of Daniel Bryan losses in this thread when he was clearly the most over wrestler on the roster.

Bray Wyatt has some head scratching doozies as well. So many times they could've really turned that character into the next big bad, but they always chose to bitch slap him. Unless of course he was beating up Daniel Bryan and aiding in ending his momentum, LOL.

Oh', and where are all the Nakamaniacs? Surely they've got some gripes, I would imagine.
Honestly, WWE managed to burn me out so bad on Bray Wyat, who I was a massive mark for, that I kinda blocked all of his terrible booking from my mind.

The Fingerpoke of Doom.

Honestly, WWE managed to burn me out so bad on Bray Wyat, who I was a massive mark for, that I kinda blocked all of his terrible booking from my mind.

At least he got a second chance. I don't personally like "The Fiend", but shit, it's better than being turned into a dancing idiot, or whatever else Vince might find amusing for ten minutes.

Back