What's a cheap air / fan bike that works well?

Got my elite set up it today. Scooped it for 368 after tax. Home run of a deal. Sold my old one for 500 that I bought for 400.

Got my elite set up it today. Scooped it for 368 after tax. Home run of a deal. Sold my old one for 500 that I bought for 400.
Where you find someone giving that thing away for $1000 off

Auctions. They're my main source for my business. Stepped it way down since stock is out
That works. There's a scratch n dent titan bike for sale for $540?? maybe. Still not worth trying to flip for $600

That works. There's a scratch n dent titan bike for sale for $540?? maybe. Still not worth trying to flip for $600
I already put this up for 1000. I kinda hope it doesn't sell but there are 2 more coming up.

Assault air bike elite is so much smoother than the regular one. No belt, makes sense. Seat is a tad wider and better material.

There's a $900 rower for $550 on Amazon marked down for cosmetic defects. Damn my wallet is itching.

I found my arms died before my legs. That normal? Also idk if this will be for steady state. May need something else.
Do you pull with your arms or push the handles? Have to alternate to keep shoulders from burning out.
Will drop elbows from chin height to rib level and push for a round.

Do you pull with your arms or push the handles? Have to alternate to keep shoulders from burning out.
Will drop elbows from chin height to rib level and push for a round.
I hit the bike after an upper body workout and could immediately feel my shoulders and lats burning no matter how I used the arm attachments. This thing is no joke. Ended up cruising one minute legs only and one minute arms and legs for 20 mins.

I hit the bike after an upper body workout and could immediately feel my shoulders and lats burning no matter how I used the arm attachments. This thing is no joke. Ended up cruising one minute legs only and one minute arms and legs for 20 mins.
Not a fan (bike) of cardio at all and like using this thing. Still on it everyday. Either a Tabata warm up or end of session burn out. Use it way more than a treadmill or rower just because you can jump on and take off without strapping your feet in or waiting on a motor. Good purchase for sure, still think it's over priced.

How do I make this bitch less loud? Chain driven is a bitch to use while the wife and kids are sleeping

Turn radio/TV up. Is the chain loud or the fan blades moving wind?

You must be on it early in the morning before they wake up, wouldn't think you're doing hard cardio at 10pm then trying to sleep. What about using those giant ass terrain tires and rolling it outside in the cool weather?

You must be on it early in the morning before they wake up, wouldn't think you're doing hard cardio at 10pm then trying to sleep. What about using those giant ass terrain tires and rolling it outside in the cool weather?
I work 3rd shift, so cardio at 10pm is before work for me.

Fucking versaclimbers cost more than a new kidney

Back