What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Gah damn. I would fly back to help them if they'd pay me in a receiver set and their enhanced quad rail at 15".
When I was a kid I just thought Lakewood was a bad part of Tacoma, like hill top. I didn't realize it was another "city"

When I was a kid I just thought Lakewood was a bad part of Tacoma, like hill top. I didn't realize it was another "city"
I interviewed for a job in the Court system for Pierce County. Part of me is annoyed I didn't get the job (would make more than I do now in Utah) but I also know cost of living to not live to something that looked like it was from the set of The Wire would likely have killed any extra money.

I make like 46k right now, that job in Pierce County would have paid near 55k.

I interviewed for a job in the Court system for Pierce County. Part of me is annoyed I didn't get the job (would make more than I do now in Utah) but I also know cost of living to not live to something that looked like it was from the set of The Wire would likely have killed any extra money.

I make like 46k right now, that job in Pierce County would have paid near 55k.
My sister has been on the front lines there for 30+ years. Patient x of the gentrification of Tacoma if you will lol. But, its worked out now. House paid off, neighborhood (well, street) incrementally improving over the years. Small theft occasionally, but never anything violent.

Last edited:
RISE Armament Rave 140 Flat 3.5lb drop in trigger. This one comes with anti-walk pins too.

$99 before shipping.

Finally got the call from Lancer that they're ready to ship my Alien. Of course they didn't yet receive the ten round mags and asked if I wanted to ship the gun now and mags later, or wait. I said ship the gun now. Supposedly mags will be here the end of the month. With the bullshit registration process it'll be about then that I can take possession of the pistol.

Looks like gunbroker prices have dropped down to about $7500 now.

Why the fuck doesn't Geissele ship their handguards that uses a proprietary barrel nut wrench with the wrench? Or at least have an option where they ship together?

Wow you have to be fucking kidding me. They used to come with the wrench and their gas block but I just looked at their site.

NOTE: IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME PURCHASING A GEISSELE AUTOMATICS RAIL, YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A BARREL NUT WRENCH IN ORDER TO PROPERLY INSTALL THE RAIL.

What an absolute joke and of course they didn't lower the price when deciding to not include two parts. That wrench probably costs them $2, stingy bastards. Lol and obviously they don't have them in stock. Primary arms has them.

Wow you have to be fucking kidding me. They used to come with the wrench and their gas block but I just looked at their site.

NOTE: IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME PURCHASING A GEISSELE AUTOMATICS RAIL, YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A BARREL NUT WRENCH IN ORDER TO PROPERLY INSTALL THE RAIL.

What an absolute joke and of course they didn't lower the price when deciding to not include two parts. That wrench probably costs them $2, stingy bastards. Lol and obviously they don't have them in stock. Primary arms has them.
I haven’t purchased one but let’s just say I may never purchase stuff from Geissele again. Nickel and dining motherfuckers

I haven’t purchased one but let’s just say I may never purchase stuff from Geissele again. Nickel and dining motherfuckers

Dude tbh I agree. They have released some absolutely cringe worthy products recently as well.

I was just reading an issue about some of their rails coming loose if dropped/impacted.

I like their triggers but their recent bullshit from black Friday orders taking 7 months to fill, suspect qc on a lot of those parts, cringe bs products, stingy, etc has left a pretty bad taste in my mouth.

There is a reason I just bought two TriggerTech diamond triggers instead of Geissele.

Dude tbh I agree. They have released some absolutely cringe worthy products recently as well.

I was just reading an issue about some of their rails coming loose if dropped/impacted.

I like their triggers but their recent bullshit from black Friday orders taking 7 months to fill, suspect qc on a lot of those parts, cringe bs products, stingy, etc has left a pretty bad taste in my mouth.

There is a reason I just bought two TriggerTech diamond triggers instead of Geissele.
And I bought a Rise instead of a Geissele.

I may just go my old standby of Midwest. They’ve never failed me

Also, just browsing around but... does the LAW folder have just the one version that folds to the left side of the gun? That seem so... uncomfortable to use if you're right handed. Everything to me say's you want to manipulate that with your right hand and even the goddamn folding AKs fold to the right side of the gun...

And their massively overpriced mags that caused an uproar on social media lol

Exactly, completely forgot about that. Charging $22 for an $8 d&h mag.
Isn't their knife a re-branded like Hogue that is almost $10-$15 more too?

What sort of other shit did they make recently that's a complete joke? All I have really followed of theirs is triggers and handguards.

I ended up getting a Midwest M-LOK from OP that was instock.

Isn't their knife a re-branded like Hogue that is almost $10-$15 more too?

What sort of other shit did they make recently that's a complete joke? All I have really followed of theirs is triggers and handguards.

I ended up getting a Midwest M-LOK from OP that was instock.

I'd have to look over the differences but the Wilson combat Hogue models are more as well. Subtle changes, less made, different assembly line probably raises prices.

Their flash hider, bayonet mount, "count blemula" hyped raffle rifles made from thrown together spare blem parts, a heavy 1-6 optic with a meh reticle that's 1k.

img_9863.jpg

106141718_10157215395200233_2653481631088972345_o.jpg

05-1404b_bayonetmount_mk4.jpg

blem_sample_04_web.jpg

I'd have to look over the differences but the Wilson combat Hogue models are more as well. Subtle changes, less made, different assembly line probably raises prices.

Their flash hider, bayonet mount, "count blemula" hyped raffle rifles made from thrown together spare blem parts, a heavy 1-6 optic with a meh reticle that's 1k.

img_9863.jpg

106141718_10157215395200233_2653481631088972345_o.jpg

05-1404b_bayonetmount_mk4.jpg

blem_sample_04_web.jpg
Yeah as soon as I asked that I saw the bayonet thing and...... yeah.

Anyone have experience with the Vortex Huey or UH1?

Back