What's Your Opinion on Fedor?

Do you love or hate Fedor?

• Total voters
you dont know what nostalgy is? you watched him back in the day and enjoyed his circus fights,thing is instead of growing up and understanding all aspects of mma and how green and amateur his era were,you choose the other route of hugging the nostalgic aura of invincibility of the great fedor
Join date checks out.

you dont know what nostalgy is? you watched him back in the day and enjoyed his circus fights,thing is instead of growing up and understanding all aspects of mma and how green and amateur his era were,you choose the other route of hugging the nostalgic aura of invincibility of the great fedor
So no one from the previous generations should have any fans? K. That will work I'm sure.

Goat discussion doesn't mean anything. A made up fan club for little girls
sure thing,i`m sorry to violate you and the little fan club you created here guys,go watch some VHS tapes and have a nice day

How many UFC champions did he beat?

He beat a few years after they were champions, but zero while they were champion.

Dang.

The new dorks just love non stadium building bald white promoters who won't let fighters do samboing on the side

Soo....your affinity for old bald white men makes you both an old school nostalgia chasing boomer, and a new dork. Roger that. Heard.

He beat a few years after they were champions, but zero while they were champion.

Dang.

Soo....your affinity for old bald white men makes you both an old school nostalgia chasing boomer, and a new dork. Roger that. Heard.

Ok nice how many former champions did he beat that were ranked in the top 5 at the time he fought them?

Dang.

Never stray from the way,Tyrone

Ok nice how many former champions did he beat that were ranked in the top 5 at the time he fought them?

Just 1 - Arlovski - 3 years after he lost the title.

One of the biggest things Fedro lacks is top 5 wins, my dude. He lacks top 10 wins, let alone top 5.

tenor.gif

To use an old Sherdog adage, maybe your people, "were never that good."
Say what you like about us, but it can happen to virtually any country. Germans, Italians, Japanese. It's just some people understand they're being screwed by the regime and try to alert their countrymen, others (like Emelianenko) rush to lick fuhrer's boots.

Just 1 - Arlovski - 3 years after he lost the title.

One of the biggest things Fedro lacks is top 5 wins, my dude. He lacks top 10 wins, let alone top 5.

tenor.gif

You're missing Tim Sylvia and Coleman. But the point I'm making if he was scared to fight in the UFC, why is he fighting fighters that use to fight in the UFC that were former champions? It had nothing to do with him being afraid of fighting in the UFC or the fighters in the UFC. It was just negotiations that didn't pan out and he didn't like Dana White obviously and his attitude.

But it's all good you can believe whatever you want. That's fine will agree to disagree. So you wouldn't consider Fedor in the top 5 fighters of all-time I take it?

When you go in reverse, things come from behind you, Tyrone.
It seems sadly ironic that it's that tie that's got you into this pickle. Now you just take all the time you want.

Bonus : The fact that he did not care for any trash talk games and antics make him even more likable.
This might be the biggest one for me. Of course, that woulnd't matter much if he weren't also really good at the sport, but that attitude separated him from the pack.

I was also a fan of how he stayed calm despite adversity and found a way to win, at least early in his career.

You're missing Tim Sylvia and Coleman. But the point I'm making if he wasn't scared to fight in the UFC, why is he fighting fighters that use to fight in the UFC that were former champions? It had nothing to do with him being afraid of fighting in the UFC or the fighters in the UFC. It was just negotiations that didn't pan out and he didn't like Dana White obviously and his attitude.

But it's all good you can believe whatever you want. That's fine will agree to disagree. So you wouldn't consider Fedor in the top 5 fighters of all-time I take it?

Neither of them were top 5 when they faced Fedro. I think both were #6 or 7.

I didn't say he was "afraid" - that would be a ridiculous statement to make against any pro fighter - I said he avoided it, which he did. Next to his lack of competition (and top 10 wins) the second biggest knock to Fedro is that he never fought in the UFC. It is known.

I put him at #5 or #6 all-time. Fighting unranked guys while being the #1 HW in the world is inexcusable. Having only 10 ranked wins in 30+ fights while being the #1 ranked HW in the world is inexcusable. Can't deny his streak (padded or not), his fighting ability, finishing ability, or well-roundedness. HW also has a pretty shallow pool to pick from, so he essentially wins by default, yet there are cases to be made against Fedro.

5 or 6 all-time is both generous and reasonable.

That said - fat double-fisting white guy with dad bod who avoided UFC = Suredawg darling. No mad please.

Back