What's Your Opinion on Fedor?

Do you love or hate Fedor?

• Total voters
Great post but that troll didn't deserve this
It's easy. I just use the same arguments each time these threads pop up. No one else compares to Fedors longevity and strength of schedule. That's before you even look at heavyweight. Cyril Gane is technically way better than Tai, he still got caught and nearly finished in their last fight. Stipe destroyed Francis for 5 rounds, again got finished in the rematch by committing to a punch and getting caught. HW is less forgiving than any other division. Supposed cans can finish anyone if they just happen to throw a punch that landds flush.

As I have stated my first live Fedor experience was Brett Rogers which is either 14 or 15 years ago. You can’t make someone who did not have the experience of seeing him doing well during their time of watching MMA accept that YOUR experience is king. I’m not here to take away yours nor trash it nor tarnish it. I’m telling you MY OWN. Now point to me attacking Fedor fans over their experience? I have addressed one Fedor fan harshly for telling a lie that I said he was never good. I don’t speak on things which weren’t my experience

That's why video exists. Go back and watch the fights. Who cares if they are live. You can still enjoy great technical performances and then compare them to todays heavyweights.
Francis

I know who I would rather watch fight.

Love,he never used steroids or grease or both

That's why video exists. Go back and watch the fights. Who cares if they are live. You can still enjoy great technical performances and then compare them to todays heavyweights.
he's already seen these, he just wanted an edgy opinion and some attention

Reactions: HHJ
Francis

Fedor

Im not going back into the archives to validate or invalidate any fighter. I give my experience from the time I started watching until now. Show me the part where I claimed he was never good that would require me needing to go watch his old fights before my time? I didn’t speak on a time I didn’t watch the sport at all. I spoke on my experience watching Fedor 2009 til now. It’s your job to speak on his time prior and Im not here to take that from you nor harm it. Now about the past 14 years buddy? I mean both of these things can exist in reality. Fedor may have been able to shit diamonds before 2009. I can’t confirm nor deny but that’s what you say. Tell YOUR experience because you damn sure can’t speak mine

Buddy you wrote a thesaurus I just drop a short paragraph on your lame ass here and there. The nerve. Let’s get to the bottom of where did I say Fedor was never good. I mean that is the lie you told correct? Well let me help you. He was never that good the entire 15 years I have watched the sport. Where have I attacked a single person with a different experience? Honestly I went from thinking the guy is just 15 years washed to not liking his fanbase or him because you can’t be honest about him after watching the sport for a decade.
OK, let's try this- stop what you're doing and clear your mind. Breath out deeply through your mouth and in through your nose. Bring calm to your dysregulation. Don't let the negativity of anger darken your moment.

1. Silva
2. Gsp
3. Jones
4. Fedor
5. Aldo
I think as long as those are the 5 names in the top 5, I don’t have too much objection. For me, I think Fedor, GSP, Jones, and Silva are very strong contenders but I can’t justify giving the top 2 spots to guys with multiple PED failures. Like we could split hairs over whether GSP’s resume is better than Bones or not, but GSP doesn’t have the PED baggage that Jon Jones has.

OK, let's try this- stop what you're doing and clear your mind. Breath out deeply through your mouth and in through your nose. Bring calm to your dysregulation. Don't let the negativity of anger darken your moment.
Nah you told a lie on me now you are worried about grammar and breathing. Let’s worry about the truth Pinnochislow. Point out where I said that fighter was never good. Then we can kumbaya. Right now you are looking like scum for lying on me

Im not going back into the archives to validate or invalidate any fighter. I give my experience from the time I started watching until now. Show me the part where I claimed he was never good that would require me needing to go watch his old fights before my time? I didn’t speak on a time I didn’t watch the sport at all. I spoke on my experience watching Fedor 2009 til now. It’s your job to speak on his time prior and Im not here to take that from you nor harm it. Now about the past 14 years buddy? I mean both of these things can exist in reality. Fedor may have been able to shit diamonds before 2009. I can’t confirm nor deny but that’s what you say. Tell YOUR experience because you damn sure can’t speak mine

You are missing some of the greatest MMA fights in any era if you don't watch anything from before 2009. This applies to people besides Fedor. MMA today is no where near as exciting as it was when there were massive skill discrepancies in certain areas between fighters. I took time off around that 2009 period because MMA was so boring with only one real major org. You are missing out on the best era in HW and LHW MMA.

Nah you told a lie on me now you are worried about grammar and breathing. Let’s worry about the truth Pinnochislow. Point out where I said that fighter was never good. Then we can kumbaya. Right now you are looking like scum for lying on me
Calling me names? You have not soothed your anger and gained control. Your lack of internal harmony is being externalized. Go back to deep breathing my friend, I tell you it is the way. Mindfulness.

I think as long as those are the 5 names in the top 5, I don’t have too much objection. For me, I think Fedor, GSP, Jones, and Silva are very strong contenders but I can’t justify giving the top 2 spots to guys with multiple PED failures. Like we could split hairs over whether GSP’s resume is better than Bones or not, but GSP doesn’t have the PED baggage that Jon Jones has.
Aldo and Silva a lot of losses towards the end.

Say what you will about level of competition, HW is a dangerous division. No one else has ever gone on a run like that at HW. That built an insane amount of excitement into his fights. "How long can he keep winning!?"

Calling me names? You have not soothed your anger and gained control. Your lack of internal harmony is being externalized. Go back to deep breathing my friend, I tell you it is the way. Mindfulness.
So basically you flat out lied on a stranger to defend Fedor? Yet you wonder why you and your ilk are called d-riders. You can talk about everything else but the lie you told. How original

So basically you flat out lied on a stranger to defend Fedor? Yet you wonder why you and your ilk are called d-riders. You can talk about everything else but the lie you told. How original
Lied to defend Fedor!!! OMG imagine the shock and horror if true!!! The antichrist is here!!! Someone call the United Nations!!!

I'm indifferent, but his cult...I mean,, his fans are pretty obnoxious. Probably the worst fan base in MMA now.

Jarl

You are missing some of the greatest MMA fights in any era if you don't watch anything from before 2009. This applies to people besides Fedor. MMA today is no where near as exciting as it was when there were massive skill discrepancies in certain areas between fighters. I took time off around that 2009 period because MMA was so boring with only one real major org. You are missing out on the best era in HW and LHW MMA.
Well here’s where some of you so called golden era fans kinda chase people away from the sport. You don’t have to go back and waych Kareem in the 70’s to be an NBA fan. You don’t have to watch Johnny Unitas to be an NFL fan. You juat have to support and love and not disrespect the sport. Even better if you train and trust me no brag but I check every box there. I didn’t disrespect Fedor. From the time I started watching he just wasn’t an amazing worldbeater whatsoever. If you experienced him being that in a different era that’s awesome great FOR YOU. You act as if in 15 years watching I never stumbled on fights from all of the Pride legends. It’s false and presumptuous. The FACT is unless you were there believing these men were the best of the best at the time they were it simply is not close to as eyebrow raising. Not remotely. So out of respect I don’t do that. I also don’t speak on the time I wasn’t a fan but I can speak about what I saw the past 15 years in a fighter. If that’s a disrespectful thing to do maybe you are holding back the sport by denying and attacking people for simply being honest

Back