• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's Your Opinion on Fedor?

Do you love or hate Fedor?

• Total voters
I'm indifferent. I do think his insufferable fans severely over rate him. He has a lot of great wins but he also has a lot of wins over dogshit opponents during his prime. I know that's how Pride did things with all its fighters back in the day but that doesn't make it an accolade. I think he deserves to be in the conversation for the GOAT HW but not the GOAT P4P.

I don't love no cagefighter or any athlete or celebrity. I do respect him but I have a hate-hate relationship with his fans. Fedor made a career out of fighting former UFC champions(from a weak era at that) who were former champions for a reason, yet his fans act like he beat current champions. He barely faced half of the best fighters in his Pride era and padded his record with cans, MW's etc. and hardly defended his belt. Not even gonna go over how badly his run in the US went. Overrated.
LOL
"I respect him but"... then proceeds to shit on him.

clear closet-hater who is obviously trying hard to hide from the obvious criticism of his asinine take on Fedor's career.

I can't imagine a lot of haters on here for him. Or it's more like you hate the fans who worship him.

But it would be interesting to see what the numbers will be like.

256.jpg
If you "hate" Fedor you're not an MMA fan. Period.

<Fedor23>
Basically. I became a fan of the sport hearing he was the coming of the messiah. Next thing you know Brett Rogers was making work of him as a rookie. Then Bigfoot whooped him down to sawdust. Then Hendo sonned him as a tiny man. What more can I think but have that same look he has about the situation
Sorry that you're a noob.

You should move your whole family and publicly address your anti-Putin rules.
Lemme know how that goes for you and your family.
Interesting recommendation. What other life tips do you have for being friendzoned by Putin and not being able to lick his asshole?

Back