• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's Your Opinion on Fedor?

Do you love or hate Fedor?

• Total voters
I actually agree with you that 2010 was the best era for MMA(10 to 2015). And that is why a prime Fedor performed so poorly there.

As for why he didn't fight half the best Pride HW's? The reason isn't relevant. He never fought Kharitonov, I give him a pass for never fighting his brother Aleks, and yeah the Barnett fight kept failling but it's a fact that these are guys he never fought. He never faced Cro Cop in a rematch either, the latter improved a lot and was very dangerous for him. Prime Ubereem was another one he kept avoiding.

Look at Stipe. He fought every single great HW in his era except Cain Velasquez. That's how you do it.
You give him a pass for not fighting his brother??
That's so gracious of you!

Sorry that you're a noob.
Dude the last time Fedor wasn’t getting his ass beat savagely was before 2010. You are an irrelevant dinosaur and dude had a legendary past but has been a cannish the last 15 years to the point they all but had to wheel in a walrus of a Rampage for him to look like he beat a worthy challenger. Is this your king?

Dude the last time Fedor wasn’t getting his ass beat savagely was before 2010. You are an irrelevant dinosaur and dude had a legendary past but has been a cannish the last 15 years to the point they all but had to wheel in a walrus of a Rampage for him to look like he beat a worthy challenger. Is this your king?
You're right. Arnold Schwarzenegger looks like total shit now. He is totally overrated in the physique world.
Roy Jones Jr couldn't currently even compete with the top 5 light heavyweights in the world now. He's a total can.

I love him, his mystique is what got me into MMA to begin with. I see how people can dislike him based on ravenous fans, but what he did in the heavyweight division for so long is undeniably amazing. And love him or hate him, he was never in a boring fight.

I love him, his mystique is what got me into MMA to begin with. I see how people can dislike him based on ravenous fans, but what he did in the heavyweight division for so long is undeniably amazing. And love him or hate him, he was never in a boring fight.

ESPN ran an article titled something like The 30 Baddest Men on the Planet, back in something like 2005. It included martial artists, boxers, NFL players, etc. Fedor was number one. Only losers who began watching the sport yesterday and have no ability to broaden their perspective can't acknowledge his greatness.

a97e3dcae86f8cebf3c9ffcd2336adec--so-funny-funny-shit.jpg

You're right. Arnold Schwarzenegger looks like total shit now. He is totally overrated in the physique world.
Roy Jones Jr couldn't currently even compete with the top 5 light heavyweights in the world now. He's a total can.
The difference you Fedor naval watchers dont get is Schwarz hasn’t competed in a body building contest since the 70’s and Tyson hasn’t stepped in a ring other than to rib punch in a very long time. They had their day and if you would like to compare RJJ address the fact that boxing fans knew he was washed and just putting on a good show because he loved to box. No boxing fan was still screaming he could still beat elite boxers. Fedor was letting Brett Rogers manhandle him like small child when he was barely over 30. People aren’t noobs because they watched Fedor get his ass beat for damn near 20 years with nary a sign of better days to come. Just because your Daddydor is looking like an empty aluminum sprite container doesn’t make me a noob for what I witnessed clearly. Perhaps you are as washed as a fan as he is a fighter. Be safe

I actually agree with you that 2010 was the best era for MMA(10 to 2015). And that is why a prime Fedor performed so poorly there.

As for why he didn't fight half the best Pride HW's? The reason isn't relevant. He never fought Kharitonov, I give him a pass for never fighting his brother Aleks, and yeah the Barnett fight kept failling but it's a fact that these are guys he never fought. He never faced Cro Cop in a rematch either, the latter improved a lot and was very dangerous for him. Prime Ubereem was another one he kept avoiding.

Look at Stipe. He fought every single great HW in his era except Cain Velasquez. That's how you do it.

The reason is relevant. He did fight some cans but not as much as people made it out to be. The reason he never fought some of the top contenders in pride was they all failed to get to him in the Grand Prix. Most of those guys couldn’t get pass nog.

anyways I salute you , take care

Roy Jones Jr. is an old washed up fighter, of course he's a can.

one of the most exciting fighters always going for the finish you’re not a fan of because of online comments from his fans?

I’m not an expert but I think you’re somehow watching fights wrong

By this comment I'd say you are in fact an expert sir.

Back