where do yall shop for clothes

you dont have problems with fit?

I learned through trial & error & only buy certain brands so I learned how they fit

G-Star
Scotch & Soda
Superdry
etc.

Superdry can be weird though when it comes to their t-shirt fits, but they're dirt cheap so it's all good. quality made shirts too.

I learned through trial & error & only buy certain brands so I learned how they fit

G-Star
Scotch & Soda
Superdry
etc.

Superdry can be weird though when it comes to their t-shirt fits, but they're dirt cheap so it's all good. quality made shirts too.
never worn any of those brands lol. yea i just order shirts from h&m for like 5 or 10 bucks and if they dont fit i wear them anyway

never worn any of those brands lol. yea i just order shirts from h&m for like 5 or 10 bucks and if they dont fit i wear them anyway
I've seen some nice H&M gear, but never dabbled because I don't know about their fits.

Hmmm let me check, I bought these jeans like 4 years ago.

Says 4-way stretch Slim Straight.....They are stretchy like jeggings but they aren't tight like jeggings, so it isn't hugging at your body like women clothing, but seem like regular jeans except you can squat/kick/etc with them..Very comfortable

Worth it IMO.

Cool. Thanks for the info. That's the way I'm gonna go then.

Women, are quite literally the only reason I have a sense of style at all lol. It was something I never paid much attention to for years but now in my late 30’s I’ve grown to love dressing in a fashionable way. It gives you confidence and pride when you take care of yourself in all facets.

Carry on your late wife’s memory in all respects and continue to take care of yourself and dress in a way that would make her proud. She obviously wanted the best for you so it’s important to continue to want the best for yourself in all regards brotha.

Thanks, bro. Will do. Peace.

I dont remember the store names, due to them not being big chain stores, but in Houston, we have a mall called greenspoint mall ( street name gunspoint) and they have few urban wear stores with great deals. Only bad thing is it's in a shitty part of town, and the mall itself is dangerous, and most of it is abandoned aside from a movie theater ( think closed now) a fitness connection, and those few stores.

So pretty much, my clothes shopping has a possible death, or robbery risk.

Well being old and fat, my two spots are Wally World and DXL.

Khols (mainly), Mejier, Amazon, and Walmart for work t's and work pants for my job like the ones below.

086736_JK_P1.JPG

you dont have problems with fit?
If you are unsure about fit, you can just order like 3 different sizes and return the ones that don't fit. Super easy with Amazon. After you know the size you wear in that brand, you can just buy the same thing over and over.

No one mentioned Marshalls or TJ Maxx???? I sound poor...
They rarely have anything decent, it's not worth looking there or Ross. Sometimes they might have some unusual brand not carried elsewhere.

With Sports Authority gone, I noticed Macy's carries Columbia, but only a tiny selection at the time.

If you are unsure about fit, you can just order like 3 different sizes and return the ones that don't fit. Super easy with Amazon. After you know the size you wear in that brand, you can just buy the same thing over and over.
I've barely even returned anything online. It's such a hassle finding the FedEx store and doing the packing and all that shit

Mostly Amazon. Otherwise my wardrobe consists of random things my wife got me while we were out.

Back