where do yall shop for clothes

Palm Angels, Off-white, Maison Margiela, Dior, Gucci, Saint Laurent, LV, Fendi, and jeans usually from G-star, undergarments from Stance (they have the most comfortable underwear I’ve found.).

You're styling with the Palm Angels. I've seen some of the hoodies go for $800.

You're styling with the Palm Angels. I've seen some of the hoodies go for $800.
I have some super fresh Palm Angels gear. Two crew neck sweaters, a jacket flannel Hoodie, and some shirts. Plus...
13720965-8853-42FB-A37B-240651C26EB1.jpeg

Bought this for my son it’s a limited edition Palm Angels bear with removable head via Velcro.... pretty dope.

Surf shops for the button ups and shorts, Macys for the dress up/business clothes and T-shirt warehouse for my shirts. Target has good jeans. I still dress like a 90s surfer so my wardrobe is rather thin. Buying skate shoes has become much more difficult and Ive had to build a surplus. I wear what I like and dont let times/fashion/people tell me how to dress. You will never ever ever see my socks like certain clowns out these days.

I have quite a bit of clothes from American Eagle. Wearing AE jeans right now.

Can we take a second to appreciate stretchy jeans? Total game changer.

Honestly I buy a lot from Kmart/Target, some good tshirts on there. I do buy some tshirts off the net too, bit easier with measurements but can be a bit hit or miss.

I have quite a bit of clothes from American Eagle. Wearing AE jeans right now.

Can we take a second to appreciate stretchy jeans? Total game changer.
They're the only jeans I can buy anymore, my belly expands like I'm pregnant after a meal

They're the only jeans I can buy anymore, my belly expands like I'm pregnant after a meal

I haven't worn a pair of non stretchy jeans in years. I imagine that's the norm these days though. Who is going out of their way to wear regular jeans now?

I've barely even returned anything online. It's such a hassle finding the FedEx store and doing the packing and all that shit
You don't have to do packaging or anything. You just click you want to return it, and it tells you where to drop it off close to you. The store will package it up.

You don't have to do packaging or anything. You just click you want to return it, and it tells you where to drop it off close to you. The store will package it up.
oh really? i remember when i had to return shit, i had to print the label, had to find a box and just a pain in the ass. i dont even have access to a printer except the times i go into the office

I haven't worn a pair of non stretchy jeans in years. I imagine that's the norm these days though. Who is going out of their way to wear regular jeans now?
i got some levis 501 stretch but its not that stretchy tho. the levis 514 pair stretch is way more stretchy for some reason

i got some levis 501 stretch but its not that stretchy tho. the levis 514 pair stretch is way more stretchy for some reason

Yeah I had the same experience with the 501s. I don't wear them often.

I shop a lot of different places. Online the key thing for me are easy returns (as well as selection & price, of course). Fabric & fit make all the difference & I can’t tell for sure until I try it on

I have learned over the years to really value well made, simple, timeless pieces that can last for a decade or more. I have stuff that has lasted 15 years, still looks good & I think they will last another decade. Now I’m trying to do a better job of learning what will last

having written that, I’ll admit I’m wearing a tattered God & Famous t-shirt & lululemon shorts right now. Both are perfectly worked in but falling apart

Don't remember when was the last time i bought clothes in a physical store. my last clothes were purchased online. Some Incubus shirts lately for example.
I don't really care though. If it feels good on the body and looks good then I don't really care what store it is from.

So I'm trying to return something and the website needs me to print a return label

goodwill / various local thrifts are always fun and if you get to an outlet at open and are willing to rummage you can find some really amazing deals. recently got a worn in but otherwise in perfect condition carhartt chore coat for like $3. but mostly from online brands that I like. sometimes at the mall for cheap basics

So I'm trying to return something and the website needs me to print a return label
Hmm.. Do you live far away from civilization? When I try to do a return, they give the option of returning it to a bunch of different stores in the area.

Back