Where is the coolest guy from your highschool now?

I always noticed that the "cool guys" in school fit into one of two categories.....they were either athletes or delinquents. Those guys got all the hottest girls.

The delinquents actually seemed to outpace the athletes most of the time. Smart guys barely registered.
Yup…Delinquent here…

Last I heard he was working for the family business after his hockey career went bust. He got drafted into the OHL straight out of high school and spent the next 6-8 years on various farm teams. Never got the call-up to the big leagues and ended up going into the family business when he quit hockey.

I honestly don't know a thing about a single person I went to high school with.

I was a delinquent hanging out with other delinquents. I ended up getting in some trouble right when I turned 18 and cut ties with all those idiots to get my shit together. They were my only connection left to anything from high school.

Only person I went to high school with that I would know anything about without having to do research is Kobe's wife Vanessa. I stopped keeping up with high school people the minute I got into college.

Probably out there living his best life, banging Boise dimes.

To be honest, I do not know. HS finished twenty years ago. I never got a yearbook to see what happened to my classmates. I kinda regret I didn’t because some of the chicks probably became Telemundo weather girls.

But are HS reunions still a thing or is that for older generations?

He became a pretty big shot lawyer but got disbarred pretty quickly for some shady stuff. I think he is a manager at a clothing store now. Haven’t spoken to him in a few years.

I went to a tiny high school, so not a very big selection of people

Mine is obviously posting on sherdog, benching teh 275 for cardio sets and trying to not to height shame sub 6'4 manlets because he has grown as a person. seriously though did they follow the cliche trajectory of peaking in highschool only to become a beer belly burnout?

Fat AF. Cucked by his buddy from high school. Another married a single mom and he pays her child support for her kid. #CUCKd

i was talking about this with my friend yesterday who is completely delusional and called himself "the king of high school". in reality he wasnt well liked, didnt have tons of friends, thought he was way cooler than he was, and somehow convinced himself he was some kind of king in high school who was in the coolest group. He hung out in the same group I did, but I also hung out with tons of other groups, and that group was definitely not the coolest. he thinks because he wore expensive clothing his mom bought him, and stood in the corner at clubs all night waving his hands that he was cool. its hilarious hearing him talk about it, completely oblivious to the fact that he wasn't cool
Sounds like quite the golden god

Don’t know, don’t care but the “hottest” girl in 6 grade went fat a year later and got lost in the shuffle. Brutal loss of standing.

I don’t know who that would even be. Apparently went to school with a bunch of fuckin dickbags douches and dorks

Back