Where the Shara Bullet hype at?? (Demon Khabib)

big franklin

franklin
@Green
Reaction score
Shara Bullet (more commonly known as 'Demon Khabib') is making his UFC debut in a couple of weeks. However, for some strange reason I don't see ANY mention of him anywhere - neither on Sherdog nor in MMA media.

This kid's a 29 year-old undefeated fighter (11-0), finishing all but one of his fights. He fights at middleweight and has a terrifying stand-up game. He can only see out of one eye too. Very scary looking man.

Personally, I see a lot of markability with this guy. Charisma? Check. Talent? Check. Good looking? Double check. I think he'll be a lot like Zabit in the sense that he will be unorthodox with his striking and super entertaining in the octagon.

Give this man the hype he deserves.

Fom3ibUX0AE2D02.jpg

This kid's a 29 year-old undefeated fighter (11-0), finishing all but one of his fights. He fights at middleweight and has a terrifying stand-up game. He can only see out of one eye too. Very scary looking man.

Woah, 29 years-old and undefeated at 11-0, where did the UFC even find a guy like this?

Someone explain to me how can he fight with one eye, but Bisping had to fake it? I expect "funny" comments but also would like a serious answer.

I'm going to badly misremember what I read on here a few days or weeks ago, but I think someone said that his vision is compromised in the eye but it's not complete blindness.

Someone explain to me how can he fight with one eye, but Bisping had to fake it? I expect "funny" comments but also would like a serious answer.

I've seen that asked few times sir, but never seen an actual answer.

Back