Where the Shara Bullet hype at?? (Demon Khabib)

Someone explain to me how can he fight with one eye, but Bisping had to fake it? I expect "funny" comments but also would like a serious answer.

I honestly don't think anyone knows lol. My best guess is he's going to have to only fight in certain places with lax commissions.

His wins are like those subatomic particles that disappear if you look directly at them. He's better than some of the inflated-record CIS prospects that have come to North America (he isn't Askar Mozharov), but I'm very wait-and-see about him.

His wins are like those subatomic particles that disappear if you look directly at them. He's better than some of the inflated-record CIS prospects that have come to North America (he isn't Askar Mozharov), but I'm very wait-and-see about him.

Are they? You can't call Ragozin a bad win if you know anything about Russian MMA surely?

what’s the muslim word for “cinnamon?” that should be his name. the islamic canelo.

there's no "Muslim word" as Muslim isn't a language...

But in Arabic it's فرقة (=qurfah)

He doesn't speak Arabic tho he's Chechen - or maybe Dagestani ? strikes me as a Chechen tho - and I don't know either Chechen or Dagestani language

Last edited by a moderator:
there's no "Muslim word" as Muslim isn't a language...

Bur in Arabic it's فرقة (=qurfah)

He doesn't speak Arabic tho he's Chechen - or maybe Dagestani ? strikes me as a Chechen tho - and I don't know either Chechen or Dagestani language

He's a Dagi.

I don't see it. There's lots of guys on regional scenes finishing their opponents. What's special about this guy? Seems like everyone is only hyping him up because of the part of the world he's from and cause he looks tough.

I don't see it. There's lots of guys on regional scenes finishing their opponents. What's special about this guy? Seems like everyone is only hyping him up because of the part of the world he's from and cause he looks tough.

He has a very exciting and pretty unique fighting style for the current UFC landscape.

Reactions: HHJ
He's nothing like Khabib? He's a striker with reasonably poor TDD?

He’ll only be able to fight in the Middle East.

I've said this many times before but the UFC (particularly post Zuffa era) ABSOLUELY SUCKS at promoting fighters.

This is a guy that fans like myself are genuinely interested in and I have seen zero promotion about him. He is starting off the card, fighting at like 6 or 7am for west coast US viewers. So he is placed on the card where the least amount of viewers are likely to see his fight.

His profile on the UFC 294 fight card doesn't have his picture.

The UFC is a publicly traded company supposedly valued at over 12 billion dollars and they can't be bothered to update their fucking website. That is pathetic and unprofessional. This dude has been signed for a long time and his fight has been book under contract for a long time. There are 26 fighters on the card, absolutely zero excuse for the UFC to not have all their pictures up and all of their profiles updated. Any company administrator worth shit should be able to get an intern to do that FOR FREE.
It would take 1 hour tops and that (1hr)would only be if the intern is a certified retard.

Screenshot_20231012_202125_Chrome.jpg

I know everyone on here is raining on the hype parade and being buzz killingtons but I am SO HYPED for this guy!!!! The fact that he has a history of doing Jones/Conor type of crazy stuff makes me even more hyped yeahhhhhhh lets gooooooooooo

He has a very exciting and pretty unique fighting style for the current UFC landscape.

There's no reason to be more hyped about Shara than the can Volkan Oezdemir crushed a few weeks ago. A regional level guy with a lot of KOs. Roman Kopylov is better than him, and he's not even top 15 at MW yet. Is all this hype really based on him being from Dagestan, having red hair, and being a mean person?

Back